Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Listen: Xtina talks to Andy Cohen about Perez & Lady Gaga

thehanyo

Featured Posts

freebit
6 minutes ago, Gohan said:

This should've been addressed a long time ago, Andy seems to love drama about two women. Feeding the feud between Mariah and JLo, Kendall Jenner and Naomi. Now this. Don't go on the not-ParisHilton-brother route, sweetie. 

(Even though I know Christina didn't say anything bad about Gaga here) it's just odd timing for me.

I agree, he's a shady instigator that likes seeing women fight. Famous women should stop giving him the time of day because they're just giving him a bigger audience. 

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JohnnyVersace

It's just insane how a few years ago (even like 2014), she was perceived as weird, crazy, anti-social, unoriginal, and many celebrities were incredibly shady towards her. Now, every ****ing human being on earth is applauding her and sees her vision. 

Just kind of crazy tbh. 

I can't with the Million Moms on this site who demand any part of our culture they dislike be "canceled."

Like a lot of gay men, Andy Cohen is a magpie for drama. Particularity if it involves two feuding divas. Gay culture has a long history of relishing drama between two divas, from Bette Davis vs Joan Crawford to Lady Gaga vs Madonna. It's not meant to be taken seriously. Andy Cohen's show is meant to be a silly, vapid escape. I might not watch it, but I understand its value, and why other people would enjoy it.

AndrewGr

First of all, even if Bionic was successful, it wouldn't be as iconic as it is now. I mean, it defined the notion "flop" and reshaped stan culture forever.

Secondly, Andy Cohen is pure trash. I feel so uncomfortable every time I come across one of his interviews. He's not that different from Perez imo.

In an interview with Andy Cohen, Xtina talked about Bionic & being ‘pitted’ against Gaga:

“Perez really came after it at that time, and did a number on it. So there was a little sabotage going on. Me and Gaga actually had a conversation and we touched on that for a second.”

She also talked about how she's noticed Gaga and Perez don't deal with each other anymore because "she realized" 

OOP!!!

Signature loading… 👹🖤

Borisapillar

Christina was nasty to Gaga in the early days of her career.

Jealousy is a killer in this industry, mama.

21 minutes ago, Borisapillar said:

Christina was nasty to Gaga in the early days of her career.

Jealousy is a killer in this industry, mama.

No she wasn’t. The only thing she said was that she didn’t know if “Lady Gaga” was a man or a woman. And it’s very understandable for someone to throw a little shade if literally everything people talk about is how you’re a failed pop star who copies someone. 

15 hours ago, AndrewGr said:

First of all, even if Bionic was successful, it wouldn't be as iconic as it is now. I mean, it defined the notion "flop" and reshaped stan culture forever.

I'm a flop irl, can I be an icon :huntyga:

angels forever, forever angels

TeenIdle

Bionic was ruined when it was Gaga vs Xtina, ARTPOP was ruined when it was Gaga vs Katy, Witness was ruined when it was Katy vs Taylor. The media is awful towards pop girls and Perez is like the cult leader.

Borisapillar
On 10/11/2018 at 12:18 PM, Bio said:

No she wasn’t. The only thing she said was that she didn’t know if “Lady Gaga” was a man or a woman. And it’s very understandable for someone to throw a little shade if literally everything people talk about is how you’re a failed pop star who copies someone. 

In what world is that not a nasty thing to say?

Archived