💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

ARUTW - short analysis

retroglamx

Featured Posts

retroglamx

Ok am I the only one that gets all of his guts wrenched when Gaga sings: "When you look at me and the whole world fades, I'll always remember us this way". BTW, I haven't watched the movie yet but this song was too much to not listen to.

Pink flamingos always fascinated me.

ARUTW might have the best vocal delivery we've gotten on a Gaga song yet.  You can literally FEEL the words, it's incredible.  I don't know if achieving this effect has a technical term but whatever it is, it's spectacular.

Quentin

My favorite lyrics from ARUTW are "YOU'RE WHERE I WANNA GO" :kara:

Marknilanjr posted on Instagram that there is an unfinished pop version, which will maybe be released as a remix :messga:

Follow every rainbow till you find your dream

NewUsername
52 minutes ago, Benji said:

ARUTW might have the best vocal delivery we've gotten on a Gaga song yet.  You can literally FEEL the words, it's incredible.  I don't know if achieving this effect has a technical term but whatever it is, it's spectacular.

and this is one of the things that sets Gaga apart of a lot of her peers :flutter: 

Leblanc

My fave part is the first chorus wen she sings 'when im all choked up but I can't find the words' in that thin sounding voice. 

It's like you know she can hit the notes but she is serving delivery, emotion and a story too :nooo:

I always let the good ones go

absolutely love this song, it reminds me of when I felt like I was in love, makes me a bit nostalgic / jealous

heauxmatica

Archived