Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

ASIB Submitted As Drama For Golden Globes

highlikegaga

Featured Posts

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Glenn can win the Golden Globe so it's not so bad when Gaga wins the Oscar :vegas:

TheAlpha
1 minute ago, Kimihiro said:

They’d rather lose the Globe than risk having Gaga not being taken seriously. 

Exactly. Y’all wanted Gaga to be an actress? Well, she’s going to be competing with the big girls now. And I’m ok with that.

You know this is just my opinion, right?

boyerased
2 minutes ago, TheAlpha said:

Exactly. Y’all wanted Gaga to be an actress? Well, she’s going to be competing with the big girls now. And I’m ok with that.

They’re basically building a narrative here. Win or lose I think it’ll benefit Gaga’s raport with the industry.

nakedidea

I'm fine with her only getting a nomination. 

I don't believe her performance was Best Actress quality.

The thing about ASIB is that her biggest performances/scenes are her singing. Gaga is a singer. She does that naturally. We know she's a grammy winning show-stopping spectacular.

What we do not know, is how raw and emotional her acting can really be. ASIB didn't give us a chance to push more of that. Maybe she's not ready. maybe another film. 

If they give her the award, it will only be due to popularity.

TheAlpha
7 minutes ago, nakedidea said:

The thing about ASIB is that her biggest performances/scenes are her singing. Gaga is a singer. She does that naturally. We know she's a grammy winning show-stopping spectacular.

What we do not know, is how raw and emotional her acting can really be. ASIB didn't give us a chance to push more of that. Maybe she's not ready. maybe another film. 

Well, Hollywood is all about politics. And I believe not always the best performance of a particular year, wins. Judy Garland and Bette Davis are great examples of that. Garland should’ve won for A Star Is Born. And Davis for Whatever Happened to Baby Jane. They didn’t.

You know this is just my opinion, right?

2 minutes ago, nakedidea said:

I agree. When she performs in the movie, all I see is gaga. Her usual headboppings and spasms. To her, some scenes are just like a performance or music video shooting. I need a movie with zero singing to truly judge her acting ability. 

LUCARTPOP

I just don't see how it really is a musical? :air: I mean yes, there is music. But imo its true purpose is the life behind the fame, and the few twists in the movie all point out to be more 'dramatic' than just a regular musical. :triggered: Maybe that is just my opinion! 

Mirages
43 minutes ago, ilgkp said:

i cant belive she will win her second golden globe for acting 

That's cause she won't :toofunny:

I'm the bitch that's fragile

WB probably knows she’s gonna bag the song category. Sacrificing another GG for the Oscars campaign seems like a cheap investment tbh

Reality

It's definitely a risky category, but it's where it belongs. ASIB is neither a musical nor a comedy.

🃏🖤👹

Archived