💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How many times have you seen A Star Is Born?

Corykay

Featured Posts

My other friends think im crazy, but so far i have seen A Star Is Born 6 times, with couple more times to go. 

If someone asks me to go because they don't have anyone, I feel im just being a good friend. lol 

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Schwerk

3 times so far. First one was the Amsterdam premiere on sept 26 and then I went for a second time the next day to a press screening. The third time was last friday with my sister. All very different experiences. Premiere was Dolby cinema, so the sound was insane as if you were right there on stage with them. The press screening was at a members only fancy hotel which made it fun. Also talking to journalists afterwards. The regular cinema expierence was my least fav cause we went late and were both a bit too tired. Also there was a drunk lady in the audience who talked a lot and......

MAJOR SPOILER AHEAD

Spoiler

When Jack dies and they show the garage the drunk woman said, very late and loud: He's dead. The audience held their breath for a second but after that burst out laughing because it was so stupid. 

Plan to go with friends this thuesday and I hope at a Dolby theatre because that's the best.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

Grigio Guy

The premier was on Friday and I’ve seen it twice since then! I’m looking for a friend to watch it again tbh :sis:

Religion is a product to sell.

domixwodix

1 time

i will see it for the second time this week

i don‘t sh*t money :(

it's sort of like, my past is an unfinished painting..

Teal Ambition

Going for my 3rd time today :vegas: I'll probably see it a total of 5-6 times :huntyga:

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

By reading all the spoilers here, I think like 10 times :shrug:

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

nswain1110

I've seen it 3 times and am going for a 4th on Friday. The first time, I wasn't very emotionally present because I was so anxious about seeing my girl up on the big screen and worrying about the performance - I was just way too overhyped. For that reason, I didn't really enjoy it as much as I should have.  The second and third times were MUCH better. I was able to buy into the story line and become emotionally invested, which allowed me to cry with the rest of the theatre during the emotional scenes, which I couldn't do the 1st time. It's a fantastic movie, but I needed to get over the hump of seeing it the first time to realize that. 

I have a feeling a lot of Gaga fans are like me and needed to see it again to really "feel" the movie and get past the fact that it's Gaga up there! 

Follow me on Instagram! https://www.instagram.com/natethetrailhunter/

evgenigerm2

Twice, but I'd go every day if I had the budget

„I allow myself to fail. I allow myself to break. I'm not afraid of my flaws.“

I've seen it twice.  My husband said he'd go again so I plan to see it with him and probably another time with my mom.  I'll probably go one more time by myself if I can't find anyone else to go with to see it.

Archived