Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga movie already filmed, "unsure" of new music date

Americano

Featured Posts

She has fox hair in the first picture, but teal in the other two. + The pictures with the teal hair are from the same angle, so I think this is fake.

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gagalovesme

Those just look like bootleg videos playing on a tv. Plus she is wearing an orange wig in one picture and the teal in the other two?

yeah i'm not sure wether to believe it...

Queen Gloria

Yeah right @ those "editing room" photos. Why would they be using a little Sony TV instead of editing it on a computer? And the different colored wigs It's possible that several shows were filmed, but why on Earth would anyone fall for that?

itmightberyan

HBO special would technically be rated R in theaters.. if you drop the F bomb more than once, it's considered R, so it doesn't take much to get there. :P

We would probably know if they had already filmed the concert, as they would do a much more professional job than just compiling their own show footage from the monitors (or so you would hope)

The terry thing is just a documentary, which will probably span the whole way through the tour (he has visited her in Asia at the beginning, Europe now and will probably tag along for a few more legs too!)

miamorevolefeyah

There's probably going to be a lot of backstage stuff..full on insight of the tour and behind the scenes ect. Gaga in the nude even....

The documentary movie will be like Truth or Dare, backstage moments, Gaga's life during TBTWB, Gaga with fans, Gaga recording ARTPOP, etc. When she said movie already is filmed she was generic, only 33 shows from TBTWB had passed us by. I think Gaga films the movie when Terry's with her, Terry was with her at the very beginning of the tour in Asia, she can't film an entire film there, I'm sure the thing in Stockholm was faked up so Terry can shoot Gaga on stage talking with fans, which is great.

Monster Voices

Uhmmm Theres' one thing I don't get - Will the movie actually be released in theatres?! I thought it will be something like the HBO special , a bonus with ARTPOP or just a DVD ? I really didn't think it was gonna be a fill length thing but now I just don't know ..

Forever and Always!

HeavyPunkLover

Question: Are we getting THE BORN THIS WAY BALL DVD concert as well? Like what she did with HBO for the Monster Ball?

"Just because you know my name, doesn't mean you know my game"

Rated R sound fantastic. Looking forward to frantic, backstage-behind-the-scenes swearing, nudity and kinds of crazy. But this is Gaga & Terry, I don't think it'll be like a standard Madonna Tour movie, it'll be different.

Archived