news

Lady Gaga to star in Broadway revival of Funny Girl

dit

Featured Posts

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hoeslay

Def wont be able to afford attending lol. But exciting - I just hope she doesn't overwork herself. Also the tea ofc is we all want LG6 but also....idk man. Feels like PopGa...she truly dead.

Bradley
4 minutes ago, hoeslay said:

Def wont be able to afford attending lol. But exciting - I just hope she doesn't overwork herself. Also the tea ofc is we all want LG6 but also....idk man. Feels like PopGa...she truly dead.

She just confirmed to Zane Lowe that she had written new music.

This is exciting. Although at some point im sure she'll run out of areas of work to do. Waiting for the time she becomes a mumble rapper :trollga:

lastfm - https://tinyurl.com/4x28kakr⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀steam - https://tinyurl.com/mbyp5as5

doppelganger
46 minutes ago, Eido said:

ib4 "I am deeply sorry to announce the cancellation of my Vegas residency, but instead you can come to NYC and see me starring in the revival of Funny Girl ! Now I am that Rah Rah B*tch ! :fthis:"

Inb4 Vegas becomes a Barbra Streisand cover show. 

Schwerk

I always envisioned her doing Broadway right after having a baby and picture the crib in the dressing room with Christian or her mom babysitting. I hoped for either Gypsy or Guys and Dolls, but Funny Girl is a great fit and she'll be wonderful no doubt. Hope it's true because I would love to see her on Broadway.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

AlexanderMagno

This will bring a lot of controversy. She’s reprising lots of roles Barbra Streisand had, and soon it will be the new Gaga vs Madonna. We must be ready for some backlash. 

She could do a different play, but oh well. Funny Girl is the most obvious choice.

giskardsb

Not sure I’d call that “news” yet.  

Mid judt as soon let let Lea Michele have that one and Gaga do something more interesting. 

Shipper

I have a feeling Rosie O'Donnel said something unconfirmed. 

:sweat:

I wont celebrate not unless gaga announces it. 

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

Phaye Monster

She just won't stop, will she? We might as well stop investing in wigs because she just won't let us keep them:icega:

but seriously, I'm excited for this, even if I'll probably never see it. I'm proud of Miss Lady.

I'm an ARTPOP bitch, baby

hoeslay
1 hour ago, Bradley said:

She just confirmed to Zane Lowe that she had written new music.

I know lol but  no one said it's pop (it probs is though) and I'm just saying - a long break from pop was imminent for her to pursue other ventures and aside from Enigma I think we're there. And it's not at all a bad thing - just an adjustment 

Archived