💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

opinion

Bob Iger (CEO of Disney) Tweets about Gaga

Bonkiii

Featured Posts

Bob Iger tweeted about “A Star is Born”! 

https://twitter.com/robertiger/status/1048625467626901504?s=21

Quote: “Congrats to #BradleyCooper & #LadyGaga on a fine performance in a wonderful film! Classic story...great new music. Loved it!”

I let the tweet speak for itself and keep it short: Do you think there’s a possibility for Gaga getting hired for a Disney movie?

In my opinion that should be her next step to make herself a movie legend because Disney films proved to be long lasting! Gaga as Ariel or Ursula :heart:

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Kimmo

EVERYONE LOVES HER

Its been a while since the last time we received so much acclaim, oh yeah ten long years, everyone at my show loved her and laughed at her parts, we all cried, everyone is buying the soundtrack, everyone is telling their friend to go watch the movie, oh what else can we ask for? :diane:

Hottie Detector

Mirrion Rizzons
17 minutes ago, Rumours1977 said:

Inb4, "gAGa WEed LiKE u 2 pLAy JaR jAr bINks iN staR WArS"

article-0-0D718AEA000005DC-716_306x609.j

jjb.0.0.jpg

il_570xN.1399753163_6khk.jpg

LeJudas

Damn. She'd be perfect for a princess role or even a antagonist role somewhat like Maleficent. Imagine Gaga as Maleficent!?!? She'd be ****ing awesome

Just now, LeJudas said:

Damn. She'd be perfect for a princess role or even a antagonist role somewhat like Maleficent. Imagine Gaga as Maleficent!?!? She'd be ****ing awesome

Absolutely true! But I have to admit that Angelina Jolie did a fantastic job as Maleficent...

But I can definitely picture Gaga as a perfect antagonist! :legend:

SwissMonster

Give us the Disney Princess (or villain:ohwell:) we deserve! Hope a lot of monsters commented under his tweet :vegas:

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

Mirrion Rizzons
Just now, Rumours1977 said:

Buy Applause.mp3 by Lady Jar Jar on iTunes

flat,550x550,075,f.u2.jpg

PnUH.gif

Shipper
26 minutes ago, Bio said:

Gaga is doing Ursula, confirmed :vegas:

I would love this but I hope they paint her purple as per the original movie so people won't complain. 

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

1 minute ago, SwissMonster said:

Give us the Disney Princess (or villain:ohwell:) we deserve! Hope a lot of monsters commented under his tweet :vegas:

I hope so too! 

Little monsters we have a new target :trollga:

River

ok they gave her some scripts, they want ha, gaga don't sign with WB anymore, Disney is better than ever, you'll be the new Captain America or Iron Woman or She-Hulk

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

Archived