Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Gaga Dethrones Cardi B As Best Selling Female Artist Worldwide

ApplauseftAdele

Featured Posts

Mirages
18 minutes ago, Rafr88 said:

exactly, and you all making it look like the achievement of the year:wtf:

I mean ASIB is the biggest release of October (at least by a woman) so obviously  that was going to happen:oprah:

I'm not making it look like anything but let the people rejoice, Gaga hasn't been on top like this for a very long time. 

I'm the bitch that's fragile

Leblanc

The one time it really should be an achievement tag and it isn't :toofunny:

I always let the good ones go

Rafr88
18 minutes ago, LaLuna said:

Why do you have to be such a party pooper? And it wasn't necessarily going to happen. The movie and the soundtrack could've flopped. I don't think any of us predicted ASIB would be this successful, so let's not take this achievement for granted.

Honestly, this fanbase has wanted Gaga to be popular again with the GP for years and now that it's finally happening we still have people saying "It's not that big of a deal". I can't :saladga:

18 minutes ago, Mirages said:

I'm not making it look like anything but let the people rejoice, Gaga hasn't been on top like this for a very long time. 

I didn't want to be that person who sh!t on the party, that's why I added the second part because I knew ASIB was going to be huge:selena: But, this fanbase have wanted  Gaga to be a lot of things, I just want her to be true to her creative procces:shrug:

And that's true, I'm actually happy that our girl is getting the praise and recognition she deserves:nooo:

Archived