💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

HDD: ASIB #2 with 140-160K

LetsGetHigh

Featured Posts

22 hours ago, Jewels n Drugs said:

stream it fats! YT streams count right? :air: I use YT in the car bc i dont have spotify on my phone

Youtube streams count for the Hot 100 (singles) but not for the Billboard 200 (albums).

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, polishmonster said:

In my opinion ASIB will likely take the top spot, as it is no. 1 on iTunes for few days (being also at no. 5), while 21 Pilots is at no. 2) plus several songs off ASIB charts in iTUnes Hot 100 and the album is gaining more and more streams.

exactly, the streams from AM and Spotify (and subsequent growth on those services) will translate handsomely 

Epione
5 hours ago, swakby said:

Gaga outselling Beyonce and Jay Z's album with a soundtrack album :ladyhaha:

The real power couple of music industry is Jack and Ally.

ANTI WP
1 minute ago, Epione said:

The real power couple of music industry is Jack and Ally.

Lol ... 🐒🐒

ANTI WP
5 hours ago, swakby said:

Gaga outselling Beyonce and Jay Z's album with a soundtrack album :ladyhaha:

ASIB Soundrack Is Infinity Times Better Than That **** EIL Album 

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY

Yeah there's no way this isn't getting the top spot. the TEA (track equivalent albums) will far surpass that of Trench based on 17 songs charting within the top 200, 4 of them taking spots 1-4. Every 10 downloads of a single song counts as one unit sold. Streaming isn't as good as Trench, but also people are going to be seeing the movie for the first time this whole week and others (i have plans to see the movie 3 more times, and have seen it twice already) will be seeing it again. The soundtrack will continue to get new streams and downloads upon people leaving the theater. And honestly, i'm not one for stan wars, but that post TOP posted pissed me off to no end so we better be streaming the **** out of this soundtrack to place it where it rightfully belongs 

Archived