❤︎ OUT NOW! ❤︎
question

Does anyone feel this way? (Spoiler)

huttont

Featured Posts

Earthling
1 hour ago, ArtFloozy said:

I feel the same. It was super uncomfortable listening to the soundtrack afterwards because of how sad it was :cryga:

I streamed the soundtrack 10 times today in work and I almost burst into tears on 3 seperate occasions!! :messga:

*she switched baristas. ☕️

S0436

I haven’t seen the movie yet but I listened to the soundtrack including dialogues from start to finish yesterday and felt a strange sense of depression for the rest of the day.  I don’t recommend listening to the soundtrack from start to finish more than once!

huttont

When I watch this next, I’m gonna have to turn it off 10 minutes early like I do with Moulin Rouge :cryga:

Cello

I saw the movie last night, and I didnt feel that sad until listening to the soundtrack today. I think I was kind of stunned at the end, then it all hit me listening to INLA again. I've held my bf a little bit tighter today. :kara:

do i need to understand a pineapple to eat a banana

StarstruckIllusion

I feel the exact same way but listening to it on repeat is making me get over it. IWNLA FV still gets me tho. Holy **** first time cried in years. 

2 hours ago, Bottleblonde said:

I feel the same way. I can only listen to the extended version of I’ll Never Love Again and not the version with Bradley in it because it would make me feel very sad :smh:

It's really dramatic but I really believe that that jump cut is one of the best editing moments in film history. Ally's performance was definitely emotional on its own but that flashback was just so unexpected and it TORE me up.

And when then cuts back to the final shot of Gaga staring into the camera... WHEWWWW WHEN I TELL Y'ALL I LOST IT.

I'm lowkey sad that so many people listened to the film version in the soundtrack before watching the movie. Everyone deserved to experience THAT at its fullest.

headspin, happiness, DE̤̣A̢̯͔̘T͏͙̗̟̫H̗̙͡ͅ

huttont
7 minutes ago, gag said:

It's really dramatic but I really believe that that jump cut is one of the best editing moments in film history. Ally's performance was definitely emotional on its own but that flashback was just so unexpected and it TORE me up.

And when then cuts back to the final shot of Gaga staring into the camera... WHEWWWW WHEN I TELL Y'ALL I LOST IT.

I'm lowkey sad that so many people listened to the film version in the soundtrack before watching the movie. Everyone deserved to experience THAT at its fullest.

That’s when I lost it too. It was so jarring and unexpected 

Davian

Maybe it’s just me but I love the songs even more because of the sad story. Especially INLA and ITA? because the story behind them gives so much more depth to them. I LOVE that.

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂

FadMadonsterStan

The whole albums makes me want to cry even the boos 

Don't go for second best, baby Put your love to the test

Archived