monketsharona

Featured Posts

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I AM SO HUMBLED

CANCER RELIEF

99 PERSON

(Is she trying to send her fans a message? She knows that we're actually watching every interview, right?

I think these are song lyrics.)

GypsyVida
On 10/6/2018 at 9:00 AM, symphonia said:

Good.

These pop songs are beyond basic but she still released The Cure as a Lady Gaga single and it sounds just as basic which is worrying.

Chill your beans. She is working with producers like SOPHIE, DJWS, BoysNoize, etc. on LG6. LG6 will not be basic.

Stream COWBOY CARTER

Patrick Garcia

I kinda like the pop songs, don't think they are that generic, songwriting wise they are not, the production may be similar to chainsmokers or other today's pop hits, but that's all. I still prefer any song on Joanne though. It's clear to me that Joanne is the real Gaga.

I just hope she doesn't go in the direction of putting more ballads than bops on her next albuns. 

I miss faster and edgy songs (not talking abou the lyrics, but about the songwriting) like Judas, Poker Face and Perfect Illusion and other bops like Dance in the Dark, Dancin' in Circles, Alejandro, The Edge of Glory, Government Hooker, Teeth, Marry The Night... I don't want her to replicate those songs, but I hope she never stops doing songs with that energy you know... I'm already sick of the AISB ballads. I know it is good for cement on people's minds that she is a real good singer though. But I hope it is just a phase.

On 10/6/2018 at 9:40 AM, misunderstood said:

Am I the only one that absolutely adores the pop songs just as much as the other ones? I've noticed how much people don't like the pop songs...

I think we forget that the Pop Songs on ASIB are meant to be "shallow" "sell out songs" & "superficial", it's ultimately what drives the story in the direction that it goes.

We like them because they are GAga, but who didn't think during the film "WOw these songs sound so shallow and vapid. We are meant to hate them and I kinda do" But when the soundtrack came out we was BOPPPIN because ultimately, it is our girl. We can listen to her sing the National Anthem 20times in a day and still say it slays the house!

2 hours ago, Born To Slay said:

She’s full of ****. She released The Cure. 

The Cure was a Coachella hype piece! "Did you see Gaga perform her new song at Coachella" was literally the buzz for a month. Sorry but that wasn't a planned headlining set, and although she slayed, she needed something to make it Pop/headline worthy. 

ALGAYDO

Nnnnn @ people thinking Ally’s pop songs sound like Gaga’s pop songs. The only song they can relate to is The Cure, and even DJWS said they made that during the process of making Ally’s pop music. And let’s not forget how generic The Cure is. Is it bad? No. It is great? No. It’s just a regular, good generic pop track. Something Gaga wouldn’t do in her own if it weren’t for this movie lol

codymonster
20 minutes ago, kayo said:

Hair Body Face says sup

Sounds like her early fame songs

Completely agree, the others don’t really, but HBF sounds like the original Fashion. The stuff she did early on.

Archived