💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

I cannot relate to Gaga anymore

Blond

Featured Posts

Yes, you've read it. I don't.

I think we're completely different personas right  now. Truth to be told, i'm still 15, but Gaga-s uniqueness vanished for me. Her BTW era interviews were really the last time we got to see her being confident af, reckless and sassy. I miss that Gaga, i miss Gaga who doesn't repeat Italian leftovers with Bradley because they're from the east coast and her being so grateful for him being the only person who believed in her during making ASIB. I miss Gaga that isn't a lady and doesn't fake smiles.

Take a look at Ellen interviews. Look at one in 2011 and the one in 2018. Total change. Don't get me wrong, we all change. We all mature. But is she starting this phase little too early in her life, or is it just my nostalgia holding me back?

All comments are welcome, just don't insult anyone, okay?

I just feel this way and no one can change it. I still like Gaga, but can't relate to her in the way i did before. This total change of her image really has me shook. I guess it happens. Whatever i may think, i'll still listen to her music and stream it, because she literally saved my life. I'm sorry, but this lady thing seems a bit fake and forced to me. Yes, we all have different versions of ourselves. I have different personas living in my head, true, but they all come natural.

I love ASIB and hope people like it,so stream the soundtrack :grr:

Do not be cruel in the comments please D:

Love, 

Blond :heart:

My pu$$y tastes like pepsi cola

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't worry, your opinion was really respectful, so I don't think people are going to come for you. 

I like Gaga and I she will always have a soft spot in my heart but I don't necessarily relate to her all the time. Right now and during the C2C era she is in this super serious and mature phase but during ARTPOP she was too preachy and kinda "pretentious" for my taste. Either way, she always has cute funny moments with fans at some point of the year so that's fine for me.

It's perfectly fine that you think that! Stanning for someone doesn't mean you NEED to agree or like everything she does, just like it happens with friends in real life. 

SHALLOW

I think she put up a persona to promote ASIB but i can't picture her promoting LG6 this way. She's way more free to express herself when she talks about her personal concepts so i'm sure she'll be way more spontaneous during LG6 Era

The Z

I see what you mean, but Gaga has never been so confident than now, she she doesn't "fake smiles" whereas she did before. :)

The Z
Just now, SHALLOW said:

I think she put up a persona to promote ASIB 

What do you mean? I don't see any difference between the ASIB era and the Joanne era

FfFfFfFF

She is still the same artist at her core and you can see it in her Vogue interview.  Or you could just look and how many times she still mentions she is Italian, there is no way she isn't the same person. :messga:

Othon

Yes, I miss when Gaga was uninhibited and funny in interviews, but she's doing what she needs to do for an Oscar campaign right now. That and I think she's still not over the ARTPOP backlash. I don't think she'll ever drop her guard completely again, and I don't really blame her after what she's had to go through.

Tbh I totally disagree with you. I feel like what she did in her previous eras (before ARTPOP) she was not always herself. She did things she was told her to do. (not totally, but you get what I mean I guess)

She is more free now. And yes she repeats things all the times in interviews. But she did that way before. For example: how many times did she told she is Italian? Yes, almost every interview.

She still has the same message, but she is more mature now. And she can do whatever she wants.

Andrea B

I've been her fan since 2010, TFM was a weird era and I liked it but I couldn't relate to her during that era, I didn't relate to her during the BTW and I didn't relate to her during the ARTPOP era either, I mean... how I relate to the applause? when I'm not an entertainer, I liked Gaga for her personality and her music but that's it, but she wasn't really relatable for me... until she released Joanne, I felt an instant connection. Joanne was all about problems and normal people(people who are no in the industry) go through.

I like this ''new'' Gaga more, she's more mature. 

She tends to repeat her stories on different tv shows because she knows how to sell her projects, at the end of the day its all a business. 

thatfoxyfeeling

You’ve obviously not listened to her Beats 1 interview with Zane Lowe. I thought fans/LM’s would have realised by now that Gaga plays a different character each era, it’s so obvious that she is playing ‘Lady’ during the promotional tour for ASIB. She is a chameleon and I can guarantee you she will be different again with LG6. 

I think you’re all forgetting she is promoting a FILM, “99 out of 100” is an iconic quote. She is selling HOLLYWOOD, she is a businesswoman.:tea:

15 minutes ago, Mees said:

Tbh I totally disagree with you. I feel like what she did in her previous eras (before ARTPOP) she was not herself. She did things what she was told her to do.

She is more free now. And yes she repeats things all the times in interviews. But she did that way before. For example: how many times did she told she is Italian? Yes, almost every interview.

She still has the same message, but she is more mature now. And she can do whatever she wants.

Why do you think that she was more "herself" during the ARTPOP era than during for example BTW?

I thought she was super disconnected during those interviews in the ARTPOP era in 2013, like the one where she's wearing a white long dress and dark brown hair and she stares at the wall when the interviewer asks her. 

SHALLOW
Just now, kevinsteve said:

What do you mean? I don't see any difference between the ASIB era and the Joanne era

She seems more composed and she fake smiles and laughs all the time. She's trying too hard to be nice. Also she is always saying that she's very different from Ally and i think we can also see that through the outfits she's wearing laterly, i think that's kinda on purpose tbh

• CyanLights locked this topic

Archived