đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

question

How would u react if LG6 end up having the same sound as heal me/wdudt?

Guest Anisko

Featured Posts

Guest Anisko

Tbh honest i'm not here for lg6 to be anything like heal me/wdudt and if that happen I would prefer to not support the era beacuse being shallow and basic is not what makes me fall in love with gaga...  She's better than that.  And i'm sure that lg6 will end up being a good album .

DitaDolla

I would liveeeeee

But I need better lyrics

Thats all:vegas:

She is winning again…. somehow she always stays here. I can’t stand it.

AndiGaga

I wanna have something totally new. Something we've never heard before. We got a lot of beautiful ballads and 3 Pop Bops now with the Soundtrack. I'm here for DARK GAGA mixed with CRAZY GAGA mixed with CLASSY GAGA

Rafr88

Those two are the best of the pop trinity in the ost, I'll live for some others stand-alone singles like The Cure with those vibes. But I don't see a Gaga album sounding totally like that, even tho I breath thanks to WDYDT's bass:nooo:

Btw, I love how we now added shallow to our vocabulary, Gaga queen of english:vegas:

Othon

I want what she's already teased. Something dark, hazy, slightly experimental. Something different. 

I want the album to have whatever gaga is feeling at the moment but I think that those songs, while they're great, were made with the intention of being basic pop songs and I don't think that's where gaga is going to want to go with her next album. I feel that it will have a hugely different feel than ASIB and I think it will be somehow related to Enigma. As someone already mentioned, I wouldn't mind a few songs like the ASIB pop bops on the album, but I think she's so unpredictable that we really won't know until then. She never does anything twice so I know/hope it is going to be a new, fresh, sound.

Widows Kiss

I'd love that. Heal Me is R&B pop perfection. I don't think it's basic and shallow at all. WDYDT on the other hand... :huntyga: 

I would be happy. I need those music like Why Did You Do That, Heal Me or Hair Body Face. I'm not into ballads.

The ARTPOP Zedd

hausofnemanja

She decides what will be the next thing in pop music, so we can expect anything, but I think that she will go in totally different direction than WDYDT and Heal Me.

Archived