💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Is That Alright IS F*CKING HUGE

sexy

Featured Posts

I have not been more excited for a Gaga song since I heard the Bad Romance leak. I PRAY it's the second single because

THIS

SONG

IS

HUGE

darkchylde

all these threads just make me want to listen to the songs before seeing the movie :(

2 minutes ago, Saint Jude said:

all these threads just make me want to listen to the songs before seeing the movie :(

ITA isn't actually featured in the movie (played during the credits) if u wanted to treat yourself :]

Bradley
7 minutes ago, Saint Jude said:

I'm avoiding all songs before I see the movie but Is That Alright is only featured in the end credits so I listened to it.

ZephyrInTheSky

I WANT YOUUUUU-

Best-Cry-Ever.gif

There can be 99 bottoms in the area but all it takes is 1 top to believe in you.

15 minutes ago, Saint Jude said:

Dont do it! I'm so glad I waited until after the film:flutter:

NIGHTCRAWLER

SIS I AGREE THIS IS THE BEST SONG 4RL !!!!!!!!! I think it's better than Hello by Adele even though they're both pretty similar so if they promote it well it WILL be HUUUUUUGE

Btw , better than any song on Joanne :ph34r:

That J

Truly the only song I absolutely wouldnt recommend hearing before seeing the film is the final song mainly due to a slight change in the song at a certain point which could kind of spoil a rather big ending scene.  

The rest is rather safe.  ITA is absolutely safe.  

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

7 minutes ago, That J said:

Truly the only song I absolutely wouldnt recommend hearing before seeing the film is the final song mainly due to a slight change in the song at a certain point which could kind of spoil a rather big ending scene.  

The rest is rather safe.  ITA is absolutely safe.  

I spoiled myself đŸ˜ŒđŸ€• and I already cried and There the movie only premiers next week

sethrb101

It's insane how good this song despite it not being in the actual film. Top 2 if not #1 for me.

#Gaga2020

Benji
52 minutes ago, Indyl said:

ITA isn't actually featured in the movie (played during the credits) if u wanted to treat yourself :]

I thought it was partially in the scene in my spoiler below?

Spoiler

The wedding?

ShayCristoforo

The feeling I get is even more emotional than when I heard Joanne (the song). And I love Joanne. 

Also I've only heard the snippet. Can't wait! 

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

Archived