❤︎ OUT NOW! ❤︎
opinion

What I thought of ASIB

LibraOctober98

Featured Posts

LibraOctober98

I went into the theater forgetting that I love Lady Gaga. I didn't think of Rah Rah, I didn't think of ArtRave, I went in fully unbiased. What I was met with was a film that absolutely devastated me. It was the most beautiful, emotional, wonderful film I've seen in my life thus far. After the end, I felt so numb trying to process what had happened that I didn't cry until an hour after I got home. I was seriously stunned, never has a film done that to me. When I thought of continuing the routine and checking this website, I just felt like it was so irrelevant after this triumph from Gaga. I knew there would be people still worried about numbers and worried that everything was overhyped and that Venom would have higher grossing and that Trenches would beat the soundtrack. And I was right. But after watching this absolute masterpiece I didn't fvcking care. And I still don't. Every review I read and leak I listened to was so arbitrary and stupid compared to the full scope of the film. I beg you to see it if you haven't and forget about the damned numbers and reviews and projections. I'll never be the same.

jereve

I haven't seen the film................................. I know mess.

If you compare it to let's say... The Greatest Showman? Where would this film stand?

YOU BETTER FURKIN SLÉ

LibraOctober98
2 minutes ago, GoldenPonyboy said:

Does this count towards rotten tomatoes or metacritic ?:koons:

It sure does

1 minute ago, Thanster said:

i will go see it with the same mindset tonight

thank you.:heart: :kara:

You won't be disappointed

Just now, jereve said:

I haven't seen the film................................. I know mess.

If you compare it to let's say... The Greatest Showman? Where would this film stand?

The Greatest Showman was a portrait. ASIB is the Sistine Chapel

Archived