đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

The overhype is now hurting ASIB itself.

Galagala

Featured Posts

brucee
On 10/5/2018 at 2:21 PM, JR Gg said:

1. IWALY is a cover from Dolly Parton.

2. The verse sounds nothing like IWALY. The melodies are different.

3. Gaga uses her falsetto and head voice a lot, therefore there's a similarity in how Gaga and Whitney sing the songs.

But the songs themselves are nothing alike. It's more like I Believe I Can Fly if y'all are finding some song to compare to. :emma::saladga:

I still think the three fist notes of her singing give me that IWALY vibe, this is not even the beginning of a bad thing... Music is just twelves not, so this happens all the time in music, and yes I said it : the world rest of the song takes us somewhere else. 

I genuinely am so delighted by this music and hearing Gaga serving us raw and such poetry while being Ally... We have another piece of art that just dropped, and the whole world is gonna bop to that.

I think that 'Is that alright' is iconic btwn and you don't need all the songs on a record to be that much iconic... 

Thanks for the fact About Dolly Parton. It's just like Bang Bang I guess, here in France all the rock dudes think it's Nancy Sinatra. 

hello hello baby.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That J

Like most things in Gaga Land....the worse things that hurt the work typically ends up being the fans themselves. 

Enjoy the ride and find other things to doom over.  *that comment isnt directed at any certain person, just as a collective*..

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

Archived