Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

A Star Is Born Soundtrack - OUT NOW!

HausOfMark

Featured Posts

Patch The Line
11 minutes ago, hausofnemanja said:

Is That Alright? is in the credits

Diggin' My Grave, Hair Body Face were not included (if I remember well, maybe they were just really quiet in the background)

Hair Body Face just around 10 secs

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Damn, I’ve been reading this and the leak threads and you guys have hyped me like crazy. I’m watching the movie tonight, but I’m not going to be able to resist listening to the soundtrack. I will hold off listening to INLA though. I had put extra glue on my wig in the meantime. 

Head Empty
36 minutes ago, GagaMegaFan said:

WHICH ONES ARE NOT ON THE MOVIE SO I CAN LISTEN? IM CRYING

Before I Cry definitely isn't in there.

DitaDolla
6 minutes ago, alffy74 said:

Damn, I’ve been reading this and the leak threads and you guys have hyped me like crazy. I’m watching the movie tonight, but I’m not going to be able to resist listening to the soundtrack. I will hold off listening to INLA though. I had put extra glue on my wig in the meantime. 

DONT

crisTEAne

my verdict: i don't care much for the bradley songs, but the gaga ones, both the pop ones and the power ballads, GOSH! ****ING AMAZING! heal me is that pop song and i'll never love again (extended) is that ballad. GOSH. :nooo:

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Cody James
7 minutes ago, T E A said:

my verdict: i don't care much for the bradley songs, but the gaga ones, both the pop ones and the power ballads, GOSH! ****ING AMAZING! heal me is that pop song and i'll never love again (extended) is that ballad. GOSH. :nooo:

I agree, the Bradley songs are different obvi, but Black Eyes is pretty good, especially in the movie. HM WDYDO ARUTW ITA and INLA ruins me! If anyone hasn’t seen this movie, you need to go!

Cody James
11 minutes ago, T E A said:

I agree, the Bradley songs are different obvi, but Black Eyes is pretty good, especially in the movie. HM WDYDO ARUTW ITA and INLA ruins me! If anyone hasn’t seen this movie, you need to go!

crisTEAne
1 minute ago, Cody James said:

ARUTW and BIC are also mesmerizing. every song is perfect. :giveup:

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Cody James
2 minutes ago, HausOfMark said:

Album is currently #2! Don’t forget to pick it up on iTunes!

Been done! Getting the Target exclusive tonight!

StuckInMyMind

I just drove to buy it :) the case on mine is f***ing cracked on the back though... BA*TARDS

hijadeputa

Is That Alright, INLA, Shallow are my top 3 :firega: Thx Gaga for doing this I hope you win a lot of Oscars & Grammys and that you top the charts :wub:

nikola

I can't listen to IWNLA and not be sad and I always reply to the last scene in my head... It has such a great impact

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Cody James

The movie sure did make Shallow even better too. If any of you all saw it, you can tell they knew that the impact would be real. 

• Haroon locked and unpinned this topic

Archived