💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

ASIB was ruined for me

Jester

Featured Posts

PartySick
15 hours ago, GoldenPonyboy said:

Not because of the story as much as how far she has come from just dance to this and ive been woth her all the way

This :flutter:

When my date and I got back to the car I starting breaking down lmao :deadbanana: he asked what was wrong and I just kind of blubbered out that I was so proud of her. It was ugly cry time :deadbanana:

I'm going to see it again tomorrow night with friends and judging from the replies here, I'm expecting to be much more into the story and cry for entirely different reasons :gaycat:

💚

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I watched the movie yesterday, for me it was way too long. Bradley and Gaga were OK, nothing spectacular, I tried not to see many trailers or many spoilers but I knew the movie had rave reviews and I couldn't get emotional either...  I couldnt see Ally, all I saw was Gaga... I was a little disappointed honestly, I was expecting a masterpiece and it wasn't. I was kinda devastated that I forgot my phone at the theatre.

Anyway I'm going to give it another chance and going to see the movie next week again. Wish me luck bitches.

Archived