💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

NYPost: Lady Gaga wasn't born to remake A Star is Born

DONAJENDRO

Featured Posts

ZephyrInTheSky

You can have 99 people in the room that dont believe in you but all it takes is 1 movie role. :vegas:

KuyCjE.gif

There can be 99 bottoms in the area but all it takes is 1 top to believe in you.

Sneaky Oliver

This just shows how hard Gaga had to work to be respected as an actress and as an artist in general for the past 2 years and she did it. :excited: ASIB era is HERE

I’m on my Legacy Act era

That original article is terrible. So much pressed hate and animosity. He doesn't have to like her, but his bias is all over that article it's embarrassing.

Babel

Her power. Converting obsessed haters into stans. 

Next stop: turn Madonna Nation into Gaga Nation ! 

djBuffoon
1 hour ago, DONAJENDRO said:

Sure the singer took part in a just-hot-enough-for-cable blood orgy, OK she rocked murderous, Cutco fingernails. Gaga’s cardinal sin was that she had no sympathetic or human qualities. She never does.

Shame on him for not acknowledging the latter half of the season, where the humanity of Elizabeth was very much on display.

JazzGa

I kinda agree although I would never have written about her so shadily/rudely LOL. I do think that the character she played on AHS was just the "statuesque sexpot glam queen" she plays in her music videos. (But I loved that bc that is my favorite character haha. Gimme the schtick! I eat that sh*t up!) But hey, it's a natural stepping stone for your first major acting role! Obviously, now that she has had the chance to show her range, we can all agree that she is capable of a lot more than that one schtick. :) 

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with BrianđŸŽș and SteveđŸŽ·

Mirages
3 hours ago, DONAJENDRO said:

. Gaga’sï»ż cardinal sin was that she had no sympatheticï»żï»żï»żï»żï»ż or human qualitiesï»ż

Did he miss the whole point of that character? :ladyhaha:

I'm the bitch that's fragile

Chickens in Malibu

Lmao if she could convert this hater who literally accused her of causing him PTSD, to a fan, she can do anything!

Archived