Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

A conspiracy behind the story of LMs accused of making fake venom reviews

Guest Anisko

Featured Posts

Guest Anisko

I can smell a conspiracy behind all of this...  

Venom is not expected to be a good movie from the beginning and i even knew some comic fans not exited at all to watch it..  So what if all of this mess is made by Sony picture/ Colombia studio to blame it all on gaga fans .. Just think about it .. How a minority of fans on twitter can make all of this?  Sounds stupid for me 

What u think guys ?

VoldeLorde2

Venom needed some upper hand this week and with them using us as a tool in their success, it makes ASIB look bad, and Venom look good. I 100% believe that's what they did. 

Guest Anisko
5 minutes ago, VoldeLorde2 said:

Venom needed some upper hand this week and with them using us as a tool in their success, it makes ASIB look bad, and Venom look good. I 100% believe that's what they did. 

And the sad part is that we have some fans here believe this stupid story...  

DOJA CAT
1 minute ago, Anisko said:

They know our fandoms power with The Chainsmokers & Ed

thank u, next

Max Vandeburg
8 minutes ago, Anisko said:

I can smell a conspiracy behind all of this...  

Venom is not expected to be a good movie from the beginning and i even knew some comic fans not exited at all to watch it..  So what if all of this mess is made by Sony picture/ Colombia studio to blame it all on gaga fans .. Just think about it .. How a minority of fans on twitter can make all of this?  Sounds stupid for me 

What u think guys ?

I thought the exact same thing. The proportion they're giving to some twitter trolls is bizarre. Venom is kind of 'playing the victim' right now, like "oh, look at them! They're making up false reviews about the movie! Poor movie, Gaga fans are so bad!". The studio must be loving it.

Guest Anisko
9 minutes ago, Max Vandeburg said:

I thought the exact same thing. The proportion they're giving to some twitter trolls is bizarre. Venom is kind of 'playing the victim' right now, like "oh, look at them! They're making up false reviews about the movie! Poor movie, Gaga fans are so bad!". The studio must be loving it.

And we have fans here apologizing in twitter ...someone teach me a painless way to kill myself.. I can't with this 

Nah, Buzzfeed realised this was a chance for a narrative. They took inspiration from their soccer mom article and created this article. They could then sensationalise this, draw upon the soccer mom joke as supporting evidence, paint a picture and keep people on the website as they clicked through the linked articles about Gaga fans posing as soccer moms and stuff.

This entire thing is totally overblown. You could find a few stans doing this every single day when some project they see as 'competition' is being released :smh: 

iCpro
23 minutes ago, Anisko said:

Movie studios literally do this sort of thing, it’s well known that they’ll start smear campaigns against other movies to increase their own box office/awards chances

08, 09, 11, 13, 16, 20

TheFame Monster

It really doesn't even matter. It's not going to change how good ASIB and how bad Venom is apparently :oops:

Basically all critic reviews are in and both movies are out in 3 days. I can only imagine people to talk more about the respective movies then and completely forget this made up drama

Guest Anisko
5 minutes ago, TheFame Monster said:

It really doesn't even matter. It's not going to change how good ASIB and how bad Venom is apparently :oops:

Basically all critic reviews are in and both movies are out in 3 days. I can only imagine people to talk more about the respective movies then and completely forget this made up drama

I'm hoping for the same 

Archived