Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Who else hasn't heard any leaks yet?

FentyGa

Featured Posts

hausofnemanja

I only listened to "Shallow" and "Is That Alright?" (that 1 minute snippet from the first trailer). I didn't watched newest trailers because I'm going to see the movie tonight! (at least I have Kim Petras to keep me distracted from excitement)

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ErickSlayyy

I only heard WYDT which is a ****ing bop but I want to wait for the movie I want to see the visuals of the songs. 

hamster11

I watched the main trailer.

watched the 4 teasers.

listened to Shallow

listened to Is That Alright snippet Gaga posted.

Can I still call myself an ASIB virgin?

I’ll see it in Bangkok next Wednesday. The wait and the gaga fasting are real torture.

ChromaticPrincess

I’ve heard shallow and the beginning of the instrumental of ARUTW

✨oh the lights dim while we’re dancing yeah the floor is shaking in this disco heaven✨

matteonster

I haven’t heard any of them either, looking forward to listen to the original songs once they come out :vegas:

“Don't you ever let a soul in the world tell you that you can't be exactly who you are.”

FRANK1991

Only Shallow and one other song I don't remember which one it was but it was short only for promotion

been so busy too lazy to listen to short versions just gonna buy the CD the day it comes out

Cause once you let it go you better know it's gone

Paulchieffo

I listened to the pop songs but apparently they are barely in the movie so I'm not too bothered.  

Haven't heard a single leak and proud of myself. Also, I can't listen to the soundtrack in all its HQ glory even when it downloads itself into my iTunes because Australia decided to release the soundtrack Oct 5th and the movie Oct 18th. Amazing :vegas::vegas::vegas:

Notthebling

nothing except the first ever trailer and Im watching the movie tonight. Cant handle myself and SO glad I'll get to discover everything for my first time watching. Knowing the songs would have ruined the surprise factor for me.

Dat - doo - deet - doe. Dat - doo - deet - doe, dat - doo - deet - doe. Baby let's get high, John Wayne

Archived