💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

press

CBM: Lady Gaga fans trolling Venom with fake reviews to promote ASIB

tomdsgn

Featured Posts

Othon

I can’t believe these publications genuinely find a couple of jokes on stan twitter to be newsworthy... wtf :saladga:

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Regina George

You are ruining Gaga's reputation that she worked so hard for. Grow the **** up. 

tomdsgn
1 hour ago, thwip said:

People here pretending this is somehow worse than making threads asking fans to turn Shallow on loop and to leave their house, all to inflate the numbers. 

Lets not be hypocritical. All these stunts are ridiculous. 

Except that only passively effects others, this is direct manipulation and an attack on the film with no merit. 

DrewPa

AKA, the art of f*cking Gaga's career up, while she's already winning. 

Again. :awkney:

I'm a real Fire CRRRACKERRR

Rabbit Heart

Watch ASIB lose its Oscars when this explodes. We really are the worst fan base out there along side Bey Hive. 

Luv u Sum

Actual critics say it's not very good so it doesnt really matter :selena: not even Tom Hardy likes it :ladyhaha:

Anyways go watch ASIB on Friday :vegas:

Starbucks

I thought I was the dumbest person in the world but nah, Twitter Monsters exists :koons:

Your everyday cups of kindness

SpiceMonster

I hope this isn't true If so the so-called fans should be ashamed of themselves.

She would wholeheartedly disapprove of such basic behaviour, allow her and the film bask In Its own well deserved glory without marring It with your petty vitriol and negativity. 

Alphaz
17 minutes ago, Luv u Sum said:

Actual critics say it's not very good so it doesnt really matter :selena: not even Tom Hardy likes it :ladyhaha:

Anyways go watch ASIB on Friday :vegas:

So does it make it okay to troll?

Miracle
24 minutes ago, Rabbit Heart said:

Watch ASIB lose its Oscars when this explodes. We really are the worst fan base out there along side Bey Hive. 

Lmao ASIB's success or failure in the award season will have zero to do with this (kind of) fun mess

42 minutes ago, tomdsgn said:

Except that only passively effects others, this is direct manipulation and an attack on the film with no merit. 

No, they are both ridiculous. 

Spartacus

So embarrassing.  Do these fools not realize that Oscar etc voters may punish Gaga as a result of this bullshit?

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀™

Who are the messy bottoms that are getting Gaga bad press? I want names and public shaming. 

Lowkey not kidding :laughga:

grenziel

When you Google Venom Reviews - the results are these articles showing how Gaga fans tries to take down Venom. How effing convenient for ASIB's PR when it's almost showing worldwide. :triggered:

Some of them want to abuse you, some of them want be abused.

Archived