Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Cher throws shade at Madonna!

monsterdino

Featured Posts

South Blonde
4 minutes ago, swakby said:

I never said Madonna is the better vocalist. It's obvious that Cher has much more talent & technique when it comes to singing. However, sh*tting on Madonna's acting career would be the same as shitting on the fact that Cher hasn't charted a song in nearly 20 years. 

Anyway, love them both, wish they could support each other a little bit more. It would send a good message. 

And I never said Cher is the better or more successful artist :laughga:

Anyway, everybody's gotta love each other but this seemed like a light-hearted joke, nothing to serious...

Don't you think maybe they are the same thing? Love and attention?

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Shipper
12 minutes ago, Andree said:

they don't have beef anymore, they get along now. Cher was just joking in the Ellen interview 

rs_1024x759-180924044841-1024-Madonna-Ch

but cher used to dislike M because she used to be rude to everyone, basically the same reason why MJ dislike madonna. 

This is what I see. 

Backstabbing_Workplace11.gif

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

58 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

Madonna from the 80s until early 2010s was a MESS really, she came for anybody for no reason. I think recently she admitted that she was insecure about herself and her capabilities, which made her lash out at almost any female contemporary she had. Madonna so far has had beef with Gaga, Cher, Sinead O'Conner, Mariah Carey, Whitney Houston, Kim Basinger, Gwen Stefani & Janet Jackson.

Also she sent Michelle Visage (judge from RuPaul's Drag Race) a cease & desist letter in the late 80s/early 90s, when she was coming out with her girl group Seduction. Madonna thought that Michelle was "copying her artistry" and basically threatened to sue her if she would continue promoting while her hair was in a blonde perm.

Omg what was the Gwen one about :air:

48 minutes ago, Werk said:

Omg what was the Gwen one about :air:

ContactMusic.com reports that Madonna believes No Doubt singer Gwen Stefani has copied her appearance and followed her lead by marrying a British man. “She ripped me off. We work with a lot of the same people,” the Material Girl sniffed. “She married a Brit, she’s got blonde hair and she likes fashion. But I don’t mind. I think she’s very sweet and talented.”

http://popdirt.com/madonna-claims-gwen-stefani-is-copying-her/43042/

derpmonster
54 minutes ago, Sharyu said:

ContactMusic.com reports that Madonna believes No Doubt singer Gwen Stefani has copied her appearance and followed her lead by marrying a British man. “She ripped me off. We work with a lot of the same people,” the Material Girl sniffed. “She married a Brit, she’s got blonde hair and she likes fashion. But I don’t mind. I think she’s very sweet and talented.”

http://popdirt.com/madonna-claims-gwen-stefani-is-copying-her/43042/

Oh god she does this with everyone

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

Andrea B
7 minutes ago, derpmonster said:

Oh god she does this with everyone

cause she's not really a queen, she feels threated by everyone. Madonna knows she's not that great and that's why she's insecure 

Sickness
6 hours ago, raragaga said:

this wouldn't be the first time.. i remember she called Madonna a c*nt in an interview

I LOVE THIS WOMAN! 

omg Cher sis skdkdjdnkd :diane:

raragaga
13 minutes ago, Cervaantes said:

omg Cher sis skdkdjdnkd :diane:

the real queen :worship2: 

xoxo

Archived