question

Which Gaga songs made you cry?

Guest Blue Madonna

Featured Posts

robboadam

Gypsy

ARTPOP (iTunes Festival Version)

Million Reasons (on 1st listen)

The 'I'm falling' bit of Shallow (when trailer came out)

Always Remember Us This Way

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Marry the night accostic version at her last concert of the BTW tour

Brooklyn Nights, Edge of Glory piano version, Always Remember Us This Way and

Mary Jane Holland remix version 

WhoAskedOpinions

Always Remember Us This Way because of how much it parallels with my current relationship.

Dope when I was on a come-down from Molly and felt like a loser drug-addict (I'm not it was a one time thing). 

@WhoAskedOpinions - Rates, reviews, and rankings of music and TV shows

I'm a cry baby. I spill tears very often, usually in one of my long showers where I blast a couple of sad songs through my portable speakers. 

In order of most cried to - least cried to😢😭

1) Million Reasons

I must've cried to this song about 2 - 4 dozens times in my +1000 plays since it's release. Yeah, I've listened to this song THAT much. Still do. One of Gaga's best songs. If you think it's overrated - you're wrong idc. Nothing but respect for MY National Anthem.

2) Do What U Want (Album Version, Alan Carr performance😍, Solo Version, & Christina Version)

I've cried to DWUW several times as well, ESPECIALLY to THAT Alan Carr performance. Hits me every. ****in. time. The album version (when I still listened to it) also made me cry, usually when I was in one of my signature dejected moods. Now, I usually listen to the solo version that leaked a few years after ARTPOP. It's powerful.

3) Joanne (Album & Piano Version, & Joanne/Million Reasons Grammys Medley)

I love this song, so much. It's one of my favorites off Joanne. I've never experienced the death of someone close to me, so when I sing this I usually think about my mother (who's growing old) and my younger self (however strange that may seem): the happiest, most optimistic, and most hopeful version of myself. I've cried many times to both versions.

4) Perfect Illusion

RAW. ****ING. EMOTION. PI isn't your usual 'bawl your eyes out' anthem but it hits HARD. This is why I love this song so much; it's an energetic and emotional banger with heavy lyrics that could fit a ballad perfectly (just looked at the acoustic performances). When this song makes me cry, I can barely stand. I dance, jump, and yell through my already burning throat and shaking body. Crying to PI is a very special experience.

5) Til It Happens To You

This song has basically become overlooked within this fanbase, and I get why. But this song still strikes such an emotional chord with me. I haven't cried to this song that often (probably because I don't listen to it all that much) but I definitely have.

6) Marry The Night

The lyrics of MTN really resonate with in me. Ive cried to this song a very few times, but all the times I have, I was in a very dark place.

7) Gypsy

I honestly don't really understand why I've cried while listening to Gypsy, but I have. I guess it has to do with leaving home to make something of myself and to better the life of my mother and sister. It goes deep, somehow.

8) Lush Life

My favorite song off Cheek to Cheek. It's mellow mood fits mine, perfectly.

9) Hair

I've cried to Hair like twice or thrice. In fact, it was just a few months ago. Idk, I just listened to it a lot during summer. It struck a chord I guess.

The tracks I've cried to about once or twice but during which I don't usually feel sad:

Judas

The Edge of Glory

Dope

Born This Way

The Cure (once 😭)

I know I'm an emotional mess. I own the cry baby in me.

MonsterofFame

Her "Telephone" performance/tribute at the BRIT awards. She turned a club song into such a beautiful stripped down piano ballad for Alexander McQueen, and you can hear her soul pouring out the sadness.

Oh my God, a lot of them! Future Love was very hard to listen to after I broke up with my first boyfriend, because it was (kinda) our song. 

"Brooklyn Nights", "The Cure", "Angel Down", "Dope", "Hair", "The Queen", "The Edge of Glory", etc. but GYPSY kills me every damn time. It's just so emotional.

Don't wanna kiss, don't wanna touch, just drink my ****ing coffee and watch 90's cartoons and hush

Bradley

Joanne

Million Reasons

Dope

Til It Happens to You (so many freaking times)

Gypsy (at the artRAVE)

Well mainly I relate them to what I've experienced so...

Archived