Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How is 5SOS's Youngblood doing so well on the charts?

RadioIsOurs

Featured Posts

Those teenagers sure are good at driving chart performance :applause: How do they do that (do that do that do that) with their lack of money and jobs?

I guess teenagers haven't usually heard of a whole lot of bands and musicians yet so they tend to gravitate toward the same few acts, and can give them loads and loads of streams. Whereas the older you get, the more your musical pallette expands to include old artists, underground and local acts, etc, and the more likely you are to listen to different music all the time rather than repeating your favorite band's new bahp 10 times a day every day

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think it's a combination of moderately large fanbase loyalty, the fact that their music is growing alongside their fans, and also because it's just good music.

3 points in and ready for more

ArtGagaPop

Because it's a great song, i have never listened/liked them before but this one is one of my most played songs from 2018 :music:

Because they released a good catchy song for once. A whole album actually.

Also Youngblood has the same writers as Havana

52 minutes ago, Satans Ex Wife said:

Those teenagers sure are good at driving chart performance :applause: How do they do that (do that do that do that) with their lack of money and jobs?

I guess teenagers haven't usually heard of a whole lot of bands and musicians yet so they tend to gravitate toward the same few acts, and can give them loads and loads of streams. Whereas the older you get, the more your musical pallette expands to include old artists, underground and local acts, etc, and the more likely you are to listen to different music all the time rather than repeating your favorite band's new bahp 10 times a day every day

Huh? This is going to be their first Top 10 hit in the US. It was massive in the UK and Australia as well. This isnt their teenage fanbase holding this one up because if that were true then all their other singles wouldnt have bombed. Also Youngblood has done better on digital sales and radio than streaming. Its been between mediocre and bad on the streaming charts so the “loads of streams” thing doesn’t make sense at all. Their album also opened with an underwhelming amount of streams.

42 minutes ago, Arturo said:

Because they released a good catchy song for once. A whole album actually.

Also Youngblood has the same writers as Havana

Havana had at least 5 songwriters, and half the lyrics are ohhh, na, na.

Mirages

What I'd like to know is why is the drummer acting as if he's drumming a trash metal song when the song is literally so mellow there's barely any intricate drum runs :ladyhaha:

I'm the bitch that's fragile

Mirages
1 hour ago, River said:

They have a penis..

Just one? :wtfga: is it like a collective one or they have one they share? How does it work? Please enlighten :oprah:

I'm the bitch that's fragile

Archived