news

New Snippet of "Shallow"

Luv u Sum

Featured Posts

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TheQueenLG

I honestly am almost in tears... And I swear to god I'm not overreacting. Holy sh*t this song is transcendent. 

Der Meister
6 hours ago, WORLDofGAGA said:

Don’t think I will listen, the only part I’ve heard of shallow is from the trailer 1, saving the song for the film lol

I was the same and then I clicked his link by mistake and I was blown away, holy sheisse her VOCALS

Voltaire

This song is going to be that pervasive film hit of the decade and I can't wait. 

Candy is dandy but liquor is quicker

WORLDofGAGA
2 hours ago, Der Meister said:

I was the same and then I clicked his link by mistake and I was blown away, holy sheisse her VOCALS

Omg so excited to hear this now, but don’t want to over hype it myself 😂 wow Gaga really must of don’t THAT

@W0RLDofGAGA

Anyone who has seen the film can they confirm this is not actually a clip of her recording it in the studio in the movie?

ryanripley
3 hours ago, Voltaire said:

This song is going to be that pervasive film hit of the decade and I can't wait. 

YOU

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

It sounds amazing :giveup:

So the "Aaaahaahaha" and "we're far from the shallow now" parts in the trailer were taken from the movie and the "I'm off the deep end, watch as I dive in" part was the studio version put into the trailer.

❗ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗

Lona Delery
1 hour ago, S0436 said:

Anyone who has seen the film can they confirm this is not actually a clip of her recording it in the studio in the movie?

its not, as far as i can remember (its been nearly a month since ive seen the movie) you dont see her recording Shallow

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

3 minutes ago, Lona Delery said:

its not, as far as i can remember (its been nearly a month since ive seen the movie) you dont see her recording Shallow

Ok thanks so this clip is from the soundtrack version then

• CyanLights locked this topic

Archived