I'll Never Love Again
science

Elon Musk's Space X renderings

Featured Posts

Eggsy

Has given the first rendered images of what the SpaceX Colony may look like. 

There is one major flaw i see in the Dreamed up plans he has.. A Glass Dome O_O Are you kidding me? That will obviously have to be for botanical purposes only.. 

One of my major problems with all Mars base renders is the colony is always exposed to the outside elements.

Hers an idea Elon.. Use your boring technology, its automated and can operate without human iteraction. Give the tech a few more years to develop make it more autonomous being able to reload via Robots.. Dig out a channel that will pour concrete and all the supports itself. which it is close to being able to do already.. 

BOOM you have a super secure area inside a mountain.. No storms can penetrate that.. 

Edited by Zilla
title clarification

yoboiroy

Probably by 2040, they'll go to Mars and terraforming the world to make it breathable but that'll take like 1000 years so..

roy
  • Like 1

RahrahWitch

I'm all for colonizing mars but Would it not make more sense to build a base on the Moon before heading to mars? I mean we have the technology already, It'd take 10 years and only cost the same as the ISS (20-40 Billion).

Eggsy
8 minutes ago, RahrahWitch said:

I'm all for colonizing mars but Would it not make more sense to build a base on the Moon before heading to mars? I mean we have the technology already, It'd take 10 years and only cost the same as the ISS (20-40 Billion).

Watch Time Machine