Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What version of Do What U Want do you listen to most?

Benji

What version of Do What U Want do you listen to most?  

228 members have voted

1. 1. What version of Do What U Want do you listen to most?

• Do What U Want (feat. R. Kelly)
    • Do What U Want (feat. Christina Aguilera)
    • Do What U Want (Solo)
    • Do What U Want (DJWS Remix) [feat. R. Kelly & Rick Ross]

Featured Posts

i like all of them and they are each a little different depends what one i want to listen to. but i love the solo one

Little Monster in Buffalo

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
KatieJudasGaga4
8 hours ago, ferretti said:

R Kelly might be trash, and his lyrics aren't great either, but he sounds perfect on that track and I honestly prefer it no other way.

Same! And the AMA performance is one of my faves!!

6 hours ago, Andreu said:

I prerer R Kelly version to Xtine's but then the Rick Ross remix is longer so yup, im your 0,68%

I actually really like Rick Ross’ verse, I’m glad someone else here appreciates it :vegas:

The R Kelly version by far. His verse brings a soft and relaxing touch and their voices go really well together in the second chorus. In comparison, the solo version lacks something. Christina and Gaga's voices on this don't sound good together because they use the same singing technique, it just sounds like they're trying to scream louder than the other.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

Teal Ambition

The album version

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Sweet Olive
19 hours ago, Antichrist said:

there's this fanmade mix i stumbled upon a few weeks ago, it has all the features in it & it just sounds so... good :giveup: not to mention the intro :giveup:

Wow, I love it!

Solo version, of course. It sounds a little bit demo-ish, but that makes that version even better. I love the R.Kelly version, and I don't like Christina's. It doesn't feel like a duet, it feels like two extremely talented singers trying to win a singing competition or something. I love Christina and Back To Basics is one of my favorite albums of all time but I don't know about DWUW.

Don't wanna kiss, don't wanna touch, just drink my ****ing coffee and watch 90's cartoons and hush

Archived