đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What version of Do What U Want do you listen to most?

Benji

What version of Do What U Want do you listen to most?  

228 members have voted

1. 1. What version of Do What U Want do you listen to most?

• Do What U Want (feat. R. Kelly)
    • Do What U Want (feat. Christina Aguilera)
    • Do What U Want (Solo)
    • Do What U Want (DJWS Remix) [feat. R. Kelly & Rick Ross]

Featured Posts

Antichrist

there's this fanmade mix i stumbled upon a few weeks ago, it has all the features in it & it just sounds so... good :giveup: not to mention the intro :giveup:

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TEETHTEETH

The only time I listen to it is when it comes through on my vinyl. It's too much work to skip and it's undeniably a decent song. Let sleeping  dogs lie. I doubt shes looking to do another collab,  so can we just get over it? It happened. No matter how many of yall pretend or choose not to recognize the original version, it still does. This is also why the video was scrapped. THANK GOD she did so I dont have to see thread after thread complaining about something else with DWUW. 

Smother Em Eh

Well it used to be the one with R Kelly which I downloaded but then I started to listen to the one with Christina and really loved it, downloaded it and now I just listen to both of them. But I now like the one with Christina a little better tbh but there both great. 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Defmix100
45 minutes ago, Ziggy said:

Wait a second. Do we have a good version of the solo? I only remember her doing it in Graham Norton.

That aside, R. Kelly. Literally just because it has the best production. The Christina version has some more live stuff like drums that I don’t like as much for the track and Rick Ross, great as he is, adds nothing

R. Kelly’s version, I live for the transition between his verse and Gaga’s chorus

”Yeah, we taking these haters and we roughing 'em up
And we laying the club like we don't give a fuuu...
You can't have my heart...”

tenor.gif?itemid=4908094

Tom Nook

I feel like I’m one of the few who listens to the Xtina version :selena: I even managed to replace it on my ARTPOP iTunes track list (wasn’t hard I just clicked on album info :sis:) 

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

Ok so hearing it now the solo is clearly the best HOWEVER R. Kelly's would be great if he weren't awful, put on there to stir controversy, and if his verse actually had something to do with the song as originally intended. He *sounds* great on it, but that's it.

Archived