opinion

Better Music Video? Born This Way vs Judas

KatieJudasGaga4

Better MV  

91 members have voted

1. 1. Better MV?????

Featured Posts

ChromaticPrincess

Definitely Judas. Even if it’s low key what killed the btw era (to the gp ik that it was a top 10 hit) that music video was such a masterpiece it’s definitely gonna go down in history. The BTW music vid is okaaaay I guess:ohwell: I mean tbh I feel like too much is going on at once and honestly I don’t blame anyone being hella confused from that video. 

✨oh the lights dim while we’re dancing yeah the floor is shaking in this disco heaven✨

I love the born this way visuals because they are so unique but judas is better overall. still voted for BTW cause it was so unique at the time.

Musery

Ocean Wrist

Born This Way is a sweeping masterpiece directed by the incredible Nick Knight. The spoken intro exploring the complications of good versus evil reasonate as a powerful prologue to the music. The facial prosethics and slime art add to the alien visuals and created an otherwordly feel. It's simply divine.

Thomas P

BTW imo is kind of a confusing mess, and they blew the budget on the opening so it was kind of cheap looking sets during the actual video. 

Judas is a ****ing masterpiece. 

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

DONAJENDRO

Born this Way looks cheap at times, and it literally just relies on a mirrored screen for like half the video 🙈

Iconic tho!

Mad Onna

Laruieann really tried to copy Francis Lawrence‘s formula from start to finish. The shots, the closeups, the editing, it’s all a carbon copy of Bad Romance. 

Born this way is actually creative and visuals and imagery are great. 

KatieJudasGaga4
1 hour ago, Vegas said:

Laruieann really tried to copy Francis Lawrence‘s formula from start to finish. The shots, the closeups, the editing, it’s all a carbon copy of Bad Romance. 

Born this way is actually creative and visuals and imagery are great. 

The Judas video looks nothing like the Bad Romance video.....:oprah:

Can you explain a little more......

Archived