music news

Lana Del Rey - ‘Norman ****ing Rockwell’ and ‘Violent Bent Backwards...’

Petrichor

Featured Posts

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, retroglamx said:

Then she's always looked basic. Her fashion style has remained pretty much the same since Ultraviolence.

Which makes me sad, because I LIVED for the effort and style she used to put into her looks for those first 2-3 years :cryga:

CautiousLurker
10 minutes ago, retroglamx said:

that's very homoerotic :trollga: i like it 

I mean, he was gay after all :ohwell:

retroglamx
5 minutes ago, SS77 said:

Which makes me sad, because I LIVED for the effort and style she used to put into her looks for those first 2-3 years :cryga:

I know, I kinda did too but it was just to go with the BTD aesthetic. She didn't look comfortable at all and it started to look a bit forced and like she wasn't enjoying it as much as just being this amazing laid back LA sweetheart.

Pink flamingos always fascinated me.

She's going back to her indie songwriter roots and i'm really excited about it. Looks nice compared to the juxtaposition of Lust For Life arguably being her most radio friendly album. Interesting route to take

Make it stupid!

davidtaylor
1 hour ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

What does it mean? *miley cyrus screaming voice*

Omg I love that, heard that in my head

so happy i could die

Sestri Levante

I can't wait for this!!! Last two singles were incredible, and with Jack Antonoff helping with the album this can be her best yet. Imagine if it's just half as good as Melodrama :firega:

HausOfHarlow

Very excited. We are not worthy for her constant releases, almost all of which are incredible. I can't believe we're already entering a new album era - Lust For Life still feels so new.. With that being said, I am NOT a fan of using an expletive in an album title/cover. Could she not come up with something else? How are radios and media supposed to discuss and advertise this new album if they have to leave out/censor the middle word of the title? 

Archived