💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Anyone Seeing ASIB With Their Families?

Reality

Featured Posts

justanothergay

It's a private affair. Just me and my Kleenex box.

that boy that boy that boy that boy that boy That Boy THAT BOY is a MONSTER

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Kulture Kiari

I'm taking my 6 year old niece, since she was named after Lady Gaga because of me. She is so excited, she has been listening to the leak version of The Shallow non stop.

Gypsy Life
16 minutes ago, PrincessVenus said:

Since it’s rated r I can’t see I and my conservative parents are gonna see it without me:messga:

OT: my mom who’s doesn’t really like Gaga literally told my dad who probably likes even her less when we saw the trailer in the movie theater that she wants to see it with him........promo is promo I guess:messga::wtfga::sis:

You can see it with your parents if you're under 17

Im going to an early oct 2 screening with my sister and then I'll see it again with my mom and dad. Also they live in different states but I convinced my grandma who used to hate Gaga to see it 

1 hour ago, Kulture Kiari said:

I'm taking my 6 year old niece, since she was named after Lady Gaga because of me. She is so excited, she has been listening to the leak version of The Shallow non stop.

Your 6yo niece's name is Lady Gaga...?

lgaga1fan

Seeing it with my dad if I get tickets to the early screening next week, and with my Mom opening night and with my grandma at some point hopefully.

Luv u Sum

Yeah probably second weekend or something. They made it very clear they dont wanna see it with my my first couple times cuz I'm just gunna cry the whole time :ladyhaha:

blackpink

I’m seeing it with my mum and sister! We saw the trailer for it in Oceans 8 and Crazy Rich Asians and they asked me if I wanted to go with them :messga:

Archived