music news

'Taki Taki' by DJ Snake (Feat. Selena, Cardi B & Ozuna) out on Sept. 28th

monketsharona

Featured Posts

Galagala
2 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

On ASIB there's a least two very basic songs coming ^^ 

What??

DJ Whiteshadow just helped write the songs. That's not some "DJ ft.other singers" stuff.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
monketsharona
Just now, Galagala said:

What??

DJ Whiteshadow just helped write the songs. That's not some "DJ ft.other singers" stuff.

He produced it too. And you don't need a song to be a 'DJ Ft.'  to be basic lol

Heal Me and WDYDT sound very basic. Most people who have seen the movie said the pop songs from it sound basic and underwhelming. 

But it's not even a shade from me tbh. Basic doesn't mean not enjoyable... I'm all okay for Gaga to make few basic songs.. I'm pretty sure it was even what the wanted when they did the songs.. 

Galagala
2 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Heal Me and WDYDT sound very basic. Most people who have seen the movie said the pop songs from it sound basic and underwhelming. 

But it's not even a shade from me tbh. Basic doesn't mean not enjoyable... I'm all okay for Gaga to make few basic songs.. I'm pretty sure it was even what the wanted when they did the songs.. 

Wow you're so serious lol :huntyga:

I'm laughing.:sharon:......

MaryJaneHolland

Ngl, I kinda deluded myself in the back of my mind that the 'special artist' Cardi was talking about might be Gaga.

But Selena??? :selena: 

raragaga

There-s-a-Lady-Gaga-gif-for-that-Don-t-C

miss kill em with kindness working with miss throw a shoe 

xoxo

Mirrion Rizzons
2 hours ago, TeenIdle said:

I feel like this will end Selena's streak of bops :interestinga:

that streak ended before it even started, she has the cute song here and there

TheodoreRx
2 hours ago, monketsharona said:

You haven't even heard those songs in full. :sharon: And you really think they'll be more basic than this song? Girl, you also said you were glad Gaga isn't in AHS because she's a bad actress, but you're okay with Jeffrey Bowyer Chapman and Billie Lourd? 

giphy.gif

monketsharona
1 minute ago, TheodoreRx said:

You haven't even heard those songs in full. :sharon: And you really think they'll be more basic than this song? Girl, you also said you were glad Gaga isn't in AHS because she's a bad actress, but you're okay with Jeffrey Bowyer Chapman and Billie Lourd? 

giphy.gif

Where did I say she's a bad actress ? Maybe it's time to learn to read guy.

Aren't you the one trashing AHS in every single threads made about the show and proving how much you are obsessed about it ? The proof is you are talking about AHS in the threads that arent even about it. 

TheodoreRx
1 minute ago, monketsharona said:

Where did I say she's a bad actress ? Maybe it's time to learn to read guy.

Aren't you the one trashing AHS in every single threads made about the show and proving how much you are obsessed about it ? The proof is you are talking about AHS in the threads that arent even about it. 

I'm just giving my opinions about the Apocalypse premiere and my legitimate fears for the quality control on the show. I enjoy parts of it, but it's definitely not reaching its full potential anymore. You said Gaga doesn't need to be in AHS because they have enough talented actors, why would you prefer her not returning? 

Archived