Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Gaga Trends Worldwide on Twitter

bitchimtrying

Featured Posts

Morphine Prince

All she's gonna say is "Come to Vegas xoxoxo" to the Brazilian monsters and they will burn down Twitter. 

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
bitchimtrying
1 minute ago, Red said:

Why "(not confirmed)"? lol

Because.....with Gaga unless it has already happened then it has not been confirmed. I will be confirmed when the video is released. 

ChromaticPrincess
2 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

All she's gonna say is "Come to Vegas xoxoxo" to the Brazilian monsters and they will burn down Twitter. 

:ladyhaha:

✨oh the lights dim while we’re dancing yeah the floor is shaking in this disco heaven✨

Just now, bitchimtrying said:

Because.....with Gaga unless it has already happened then it has not been confirmed. I will be confirmed when the video is released. 

It's gonna air in like, half an hour max

https://g1.globo.com/fantastico/noticia/2018/09/16/lady-gaga-sobre-nasce-uma-estrela-os-fas-vao-ver-um-lado-meu-que-nao-conhecem-que-eu-nunca-tinha-mostrado.ghtml 

ChromaticPrincess
2 minutes ago, bitchimtrying said:

I will be confirmed when the video is released. 

Are you The Cure music video secretly trying to talk to us while trying to escape Gaga’s basement?

✨oh the lights dim while we’re dancing yeah the floor is shaking in this disco heaven✨

Max Vandeburg

Here's the interview (in Portuguese, of course).

Fantastico is a big talk-variety show here in Brazil, and it's watched by most of the country. This explains the large number of tweets.

Just now, Max Vandeburg said:

Here's the interview (in Portuguese, of course).

Fantastico is a big talk-variety show here in Brazil, and it's watched by most of the country. This explains the large number of tweets.

Oh wait, I missed it :cryga: I arrived late and it wasn't on the website

6 minutes ago, PrincessVenus said:

Well there’s y’alls compensation from her for not performing there since 2012 yet (correct me if I’m wrong) but there’s are a ton of Brazilian Monsters

Yeah, she would perform on Rock in Rio in 2017, but because of the fibromyalgia she cancelled the day before. We understand, we just want a date, she said she would be here soon :laughga:.

In love with chaos depressed by fate.

bitchimtrying
Just now, Red said:

Oh wait, I missed it :cryga: I arrived late and it wasn't on the website

See, and now it is confirmed. :triggered: Remember we are dealing with Gaga and we never know what is real and what is not. 

1 minute ago, bitchimtrying said:

See, and now it is confirmed. :triggered: Remember we are dealing with Gaga and we never know what is real and what is not. 

I am watching Fantastico for like, an hour, thinking it hadn't aired yet :neyde:

It's a really boring show :neyde:

ChromaticPrincess
Just now, rohkeus said:

Yeah, she would perform on Rock in Rio in 2017, but because of the fibromyalgia she cancelled the day before. We understand, we just want a date, she said she would be here soon :laughga:.

:oops:

MAN-UH I CAN'T BELIEVE SHE DIDN'T ADDRESS THE WHITE ELEPHANT IN THE ROOM, BITCHHHHH

I mean, I know it was meant to give ASIB dat promo but she could at least have said something about Rock in Rio UGH

Max Vandeburg
10 minutes ago, bitchimtrying said:

Actually we brazilians already knew about that interview since yesterday. The show announced it. But I understand your confusion. (She said basically the same things she says in all the interviews about the movie so far, nothing new).

• Admin changed the title to Gaga Trends Worldwide on Twitter

Archived