đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Ally's German voice is now different

kvnrp

Featured Posts

A Hybrid

Who even watches movies dubbed? Shame. R rated movies are never dubbed here, only animated stuff

No family’s safe when I sashay

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jigglygoth

Ich schleiban austa be clair, es kumpent üske monstère :applause: 

#RammsteinCollabConfirmed 

HEART OF EVER-FROST

15 minutes ago, A Hybrid said:

Who even watches movies dubbed? Shame. R rated movies are never dubbed here, only animated stuff

Every single movie or TV show gets a dub :selena:

The struggle is real, sometimes the german version is much better than the english original, but most of the time quite a lot of emotion and stuff like jokes get lost in translation :selena:

It sound ok to me. Thank god I don't have to deal with this in the Netherlands but I am pressed at how Warner Bros NL hasn't uploaded the trailers with sub titles :messga:

There isn’t a Latin dub yet as far as I know :vegas: hopefully HOPEFULLY they don’t **** it up

The night sky tells all

A Hybrid
3 minutes ago, kvnrp said:

Every single movie or TV show gets a dub :selena:

The struggle is real, sometimes the german version is much better than the english original, but most of the time quite a lot of emotion and stuff like jokes get lost in translation :selena:

Uhm, yeah, not happening. Dub is dub.

Amen Fashion

Much better tbh! The Gaga-Voice in Germany before was also Emma Stones voice and that always was cringy to watch. It sounds good 

bpmMonkey

I really don’t care how they call the screening, i just wanna see the movie as soon as possible. 

So if the first time is called „lady’s night“ I’m fine with it, the next 10 times will be regular screenings. 

Still trying to figure out what I’ll do for the two days I have to wait for the soundtrack to release official, gonna be hard

But other than that, they matched Bradleys voice very well :vegas:

37 minutes ago, barnabesk said:

So many German cinemas offer Ladies Night for A star is born. Like wtf????? 

One of the bigger theatres in my area sells the event like this:

"...we invite you with a glass of prosecco and a Cosmopolitan (magazine)".

Like.... :selena:
I want to watch a movie, not have a kiki :selena:

5 minutes ago, A Hybrid said:

Uhm, yeah, not happening. Dub is dub.

The german version of Spongebob is way better than the original one (which is unbearable imo) :lana:

A Hybrid
3 minutes ago, kvnrp said:

The german version of Spongebob is way better than the original one (which is unbearable imo) :lana:

Oh, yeah, cartoons are alright IMO, most turkish animated films have kick ass voice actors, so I never watch them in original

43 minutes ago, A Hybrid said:

you're probably not aware of dubbed in russian it's a complete disaster in every way. A russian dub turns every movie into circus, makes actors sound like they're some random dudes from the streets. And what the worst thing of this is that we never get a chance to see it with subs. I always watch movies in english at home, but then I go to the theatres I have no choice but to watch dubbed and that pisses me off

TheSlash

:toofunny:

Now I want the first voice back :messga: . I mean NO, just NO :air: 

I wonder if I get old enough to witness.mp3 a voice suiting Gaga's :vegas:  :oprah: 

Ew, David!

Archived