💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

Fortnite has now been cited in more than 200 divorce proceedings

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

enigmaunicorn
2 minutes ago, TheodoreRx said:

This is why I'm so scared of getting into a relationship. I fear I won't be able to find a non-gamer. I can't take how much adolescent culture has filtered into adult male culture, truly scary. 

I don’t think you need to be scared about it. Of course you’re gonna know whether the person you’re getting with is a gaming addict or not. And there’s no shame in playing video games when you’re older. I don’t care if you’re a 80 year old grandfather, a 40 year old businesses man or a 12 year old middle schooler. Video games are for everyone.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've played videogames for 20+ years and the amount of people who blame videogames for their relationship problems is ridiculous. If a videogame makes you insecure (on the spouse's side) OR disconnects you emotionally from your loved ones (on the gamer's side), you have some serious problems that need to be taken care of that won't be fixed by getting rid of the game.

14 minutes ago, AyaKara said:

I've played videogames for 20+ years and the amount of people who blame videogames for their relationship problems is ridiculous. If a videogame makes you insecure (on the spouse's side) OR disconnects you emotionally from your loved ones (on the gamer's side), you have some serious problems that need to be taken care of that won't be fixed by getting rid of the game.

I agree. Video games are not the problem, and that's coming from a non-gamer. If you spend that much time gaming you clearly have other issues, most likely trying to avoid reality.

1 hour ago, River said:

Just like Angry Birds, it'll die in a year or 2..

Hope so.

Tirelessly running around the seven seas...

Shipper

Games are addicting. :messga:

It took me a few months to get over a game I have been playing everyday for the last year.  The reason I went back to GGD is because I had to channel some of my clicking tendencies to something less addicting but then now I renewed my GGD cult card and Gaga has been active lately so thank you Gaga for helping me once again. 

Game addiction,  while not as deadly or health hazardous as other addiction,  it is very detrimental to your personal relationships.  I know people who have spent more than $8,000 in the game I was playing and they still spending. :saladga:

It became a gambling addiction for them. 

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

StarstruckIllusion

Let’s not act like only 202 British citizens played this game. This isn’t shocking, literally everyone was playing this game. 

Journalism is the biggest scam of the 21st century. 

Morphine Prince

The real reason for your divorce is you’re in a fragile marriage in a bad relationship. 

Anything would’ve destroyed your fragile, unhappy marriage. Learn about love and commitment before getting married and/or thinking about divorce before attempting to fix your marriage. 

And that’s the truth. Thank you for coming to my TED talk. 

CautiousLurker

If a video game is all it took to end someone's marriage, maybe those people shouldn't have gotten married in the first place :ohwell:

Spoiler

...says a person who bickers with his bf over multiplayer game all the time :selena:

I didnt even know that was a game until like a month ago. Lol 

#MyRelationshipUnaffected 

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

I'm cackling

I want fornite to die soon tho... like jesus... lowkey wanna get into streaming my gaming lmfao but i hate fortnite and it's all people wanna watch 

Archived