💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Netflix Renews Insatiable TV Show For Season 2

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

BornAsUnic0rn

So happy. This show helped me through a lot of pain and trauma, and it led me on the right track. Never have I ever watched something that made me feel this „not alone“. And feeling lonely and alone is something I felt for pretty much all my life, so this show did a lot for me. A lot of soul searching and work on myself came out of this show. So I was on the edge of my seat for all these weeks scared of it being cancelled.

2 hours ago, Kulture Kiari said:

My sis and I stanned Patty the first few episodes, but then completely watched just to dislike her because of her messy decisions. Lol

Omg same. She's such a mess. The show has so many twists 

Spoiler

like the two Bobs being together, I did NOT expect that. Hot bob is just :giveup:. Also how the **** is Patty going to get away with murdering the creepy guy. She's crazy af

1 hour ago, BornAsUnic0rn said:

So happy. This show helped me through a lot of pain and trauma, and it led me on the right track. Never have I ever watched something that made me feel this „not alone“. And feeling lonely and alone is something I felt for pretty much all my life, so this show did a lot for me. A lot of soul searching and work on myself came out of this show. So I was on the edge of my seat for all these weeks scared of it being cancelled.

Aww. And there were people campaigning to get it cancelled. I had so much fun watching it and felt so connected with the story line and characters for some reason. 

ItsTommyBitch

Bless.

V. problematic, esp. the first episode, but then its just BAD. Like a campy mess.

But, very entertaining and I need to know what happens next so I'm okay with this :sis: 

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

BornAsUnic0rn
10 hours ago, ronaldyp said:

Aww. And there were people campaigning to get it cancelled. I had so much fun watching it and felt so connected with the story line and characters for some reason. 

Exactly. It was so relatable in so many ways. And talked about so many issues and themes I struggled with.

phantasmas

season 1 was a hot ass mess (and pretty blasphemous at times)
but it kept me entertained so i will def watch season 2 :lolly:

if anyone hasn't watched it yet, I would describe it as a mix
between The Heathers, Mean Girls, and Desperate Housewives

Archived