💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG6 should drop in 2020

TheAlpha

Featured Posts

TheAlpha

I was always on team #2019RadioIsOurs but I have changed my mind. I honestly think LG6 should come in 2020. The main reason for that is the residency. This was the whole idea behind it and why she accepted it. To take a break from touring. From promoting. Why waste an album that must of your fanbase won’t be able to enjoy live when you’ll be stuck in Vegas? At the end of the day, must artists do a residency as a way to celebrate their music career. She really doesn’t need any new material. Besides, she can just use songs from the soundtrack. Which in my opinion (based on the snippets) the songs sound more exciting than any Joanne track.. I think it’d be smart to leave LG6 for 2020. But hey, this not to be taken seriously. It’s just a thought. New music is new music and I’ll be happy whenever it gets here.

In the meantime, I’m PUMPED for the soundtrack:vegas:

You know this is just my opinion, right?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Regina George

Okay.. I don’t think she should wait that long.. 2019 would be great and I think her not using ASIB hype and possibly Oscar win for new release of her pop album and a huge comeback would be a really stupid decision.. 

ryanripley

i mean she has plenty of time to promote an album whilst in vegas, have you seen the dates?

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

FfFfFfFF

I personally rather have the album released in 2019 with no tour than to be released in 2020 and have a tour in 2021. :crossed:

Regina George
1 minute ago, TheAlpha said:

Thank you for your input Regina.

I added to my original post..

Mulholland

The residency will extend through 2020, though. It was confirmed she's locked in for 74 shows spread over two years. Then, if she did release in 2020, she'd go immediately from the residency into a world tour, which she could do... but feels unlikely given her health and other factors. So now we're looking at 2021 which... could be! But it would be smarter to follow up the likely success of ASIB before 2021.

At the end of the day, you don't need a tour to go with an album. And Enigma can promote a new album, should she release one. Britney released two albums during her residency, then went on tour after. 

TheAlpha
Just now, OliverDaniels said:

Isn't there another year of vegas? So surely it will be 2021 before a new album?

Isn’t the show running from Dec 2018 to Nov 2019?

You know this is just my opinion, right?

A Hybrid

Yes, to be continued by another show for a whole other year (or the same show)

No family’s safe when I sashay

ryanripley

that's the first set of released dates, there's 74 total and just under half have been announced so far for Dec 18 to Nov 19

the rest will be between Dec 19 and Dec 20

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

LadyLuca

I always thought its confirmed LG6 comes in 2019/2020 and that everybody saying its comming this year has their perfect delusion mp3.

Let me say this. As long as a few tracks or a Ep with 3 songs or so is comming I would be fine. She served so much in 2017— we soon get ASIB and Im very exited for its soundtrack. And in 2018/19 we have vegas. 

Still my bet is at Q3/4 in 2019.

Archived