💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Describe these celebs in one word

TheAlpha

Featured Posts

7 hours ago, Mirages said:

No, just no...What the actual ****? 

It’s not like I don’t know Nirvana and I even know his story, but I’m not gonna act like I knew his name. So yes, I had to Google him, but go off y’all. :vegas:

Mirages
3 minutes ago, Dutch said:

It’s not like I don’t know Nirvana and I even know his story, but I’m not gonna act like I knew his name. So yes, I had to Google him, but go off y’all. :vegas:

Oh boy this stang, you ain't making it better :huntyga:

I'm the bitch that's fragile

Just now, Mirages said:

Oh boy this stang, you ain't making it better :huntyga:

Because I didn’t recognize a name and I was honest about it? I wasn’t trying to be disrespectful at all, yet you are here making fun of me because I didn’t know a person. Very mature sis.

Mirages
40 minutes ago, Dutch said:

Because I didn’t recognize a name and I was honest about it? I wasn’t trying to be disrespectful at all, yet you are here making fun of me because I didn’t know a person. Very mature sis.

I'm not making fun of you just saying it stang that these younger people don't know who he was, but go off about maturity :ladyhaha:

I'm the bitch that's fragile

Tom Nook

1. Alright

2. Ew

3. Goddess

4. Cool

5. Trifle

6. Short

7. Ceyoncé

8. Intimidating

9. Underrated 

10. Um

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

On 9/13/2018 at 4:18 AM, TheAlpha said:

In just one word, tell me what you think of these celebs.

1. Dua Lipa5nrmcteal9k5m9e.jpg?skj2io4l                   6. Bruno Marsaovvzrtc7qbkvqt.jpg?skj2io4l

2. Mark Wahlbergimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcT3xctF8AlaMM5Qv5DP2Hs         7. Solange Knowles23958?itok=ETY6xKz-

3. M.I.A.s9cfwta0qey6aefs.jpg?skj2io4l                       8. James Hetfield0f95e0423bc6aaa31b2268212cebd774--james-

4. Kurt Cobaincobain_2_s.jpg             9. Billie Eilishimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcRWmuArzfnFN3pO8nJuaSU

5. Jennifer Anistonperson?id=34136&type=avatar&size=actor_m     10. Lil Uzi Vertfgu0vgkki7ukgiuk.jpg?skj2io4l

1. Who
2. Eh
3. Who
4. Dead
5. Eh
6. Sings
7. Second (as in second best, to Beyoncé)
8. Who
9. Who
10. Who

äżșăźć‹ćˆ©ăŻæșるぎăȘい

Archived