💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

AMC hosting A Star is Born fan events on October 2

Teal Ambition

Featured Posts

I have never seen this before for a movie.  Of course, I never paid this close attention before to any film.

I want to thank you the original poster, very very much for posting. I am so excited.

I live in Chicagoland. I am going alone if anyone wants to meet.

Watch As I Dive In

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Luv u Sum
1 minute ago, Gagally said:

I have never seen this before for a movie.  Of course, I never paid this close attention before to any film.

I want to thank you the original poster, very very much for posting. I am so excited.

I live in Chicagoland. I am going alone if anyone wants to meet.

Its really uncommon for a film to do this. But since its Gaga and they know she has a huge fanbase that would pay way more just to see it 2 days early its a pretty good idea :laughga: 

5 hours ago, Ronnie said:

I got my tickets last night! Seeing it at the AMC Mesa 14 in the Phoenix, AZ area. So far only 20 seats have been purchased :sis:

23 now :staymad:

Awrah999
3 hours ago, hpmcmill said:

My obsessed ass is going on the 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th and 9th. Perks of AMC A-list and living in NYC.

How did you do this? :ladyhaha:  I just got AMC A-List for Queen Ally but maxed out my 3 upcoming reservations already :( did you buy separate tickets on top of AMC A-List reservations?

hpmcmill
6 minutes ago, Awrah999 said:

How did you do this? :ladyhaha:  I just got AMC A-List for Queen Ally but maxed out my 3 upcoming reservations already :( did you buy separate tickets on top of AMC A-List reservations?

Well the Oct 2nd screening is excluded from A-List so that one I paid for and didn’t count. The Oct 3rd early showing (called ASIB All Access) was A-list Eligible, Friday night was A-list Eligable, Saturday A-list eligible. The other tickets: my friend had two free passes to Alamo Drafthouse, ATOM ticketing service is doing buy one get one right now on ASIB tix! Lastly, on Tuesdays (except for special fan events) AMC tix are only $5! And you can reserve those in advance (for the 9th.)

Morphine Prince
On 9/13/2018 at 8:33 PM, hoeslay said:

Ok $20 a ticket isn't the end of the world but am I gonna wait a few more days for an $8 ticket? The answer is yes. 

With this fan event with fees and taxes it ends up being $18. AND you get a download code for the soundtrack. The album is $12 so it's really only like you paid $6 for the movie. 

On top of that it's in the Dolby Experience or whatever which is BETTER than seeing it on a regular screen. 

Awrah999
On 9/13/2018 at 9:33 PM, hoeslay said:

Ok $20 a ticket isn't the end of the world but am I gonna wait a few more days for an $8 ticket? The answer is yes. 

Atom Tickets has a buy one get one free ticket deal (not Oct 2 but right after) that comes out to like $10 a ticket if you go with a friend!

Morphine Prince

Is the download code for iTunes? Cause that’s what I use. Actually my deciding factor in going to this or not lol. 

Cause a ticket and album all for $18 is pretty good. 

Shipper
On 9/12/2018 at 9:47 PM, RAMROD said:

That is what I did actually. Bought 2 seats on front, back, left and right so nobody gonna bothers me when I creys later :diane: 

It will be a turn off if someone sat next to or in front of me playing their fcking phone during sad/serious scenes honestly truly :triggered:

Yaaas.  I WILL FOLLOW YOUR STEPS SENSEI. 

The cinema showing the Fan release is about an hour away so I won't have to worry that someone will recognize me. 

I figured I will end up crying so let's see. 

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

• Haroon locked this topic

Archived