event

AMC hosting A Star is Born fan events on October 2

Teal Ambition

Featured Posts

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Morphine Prince

Omg thank you so much! I was looking for any advanced screenings near me and couldnā€™t find any.Ā 

I might goĀ to this.Ā 

Ā 

4 hours ago, PopMonstre said:

Unfortunately this won't count towards opening day sales so we still need to go on the 5th. SUPPORT HAĀ :sis:

What about sales on the night of 10/4?? I just bought 10

PopMonstre
14 minutes ago, StJerome said:

Ā 

What about sales on the night of 10/4?? I just bought 10

Sorry I'm not sure about that! Maybe since it's the night before???

1 hour ago, GlamGorgeousGG said:

I think it counts towards the box office.Ā  Box Office Report site says "Preview grosses are included in opening day grosses".Ā  They also have a huge list of preview earnings with some show days of Mon, Tues....

http://www.boxofficereport.com/previewgrosses.html

I really hope it does.

Yeah, WB arenā€™t here to lose money by having punters go to early screenings for nothing

3 hours ago, GlamGorgeousGG said:

I think it counts towards the box office.Ā  Box Office Report site says "Preview grosses are included in opening day grosses".Ā  They also have a huge list of preview earnings with some show days of Mon, Tues....

http://www.boxofficereport.com/previewgrosses.html

I really hope it does.

It absolutely counts.Ā 

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

Theyā€™re going all out with the promo, thereā€™s even a header saying that ASIB is the best movie in 2018 and to buy tickets :diane:

Shipper

Should I buy the whole row so I won't feel lonely going alone if someone sits beside me?Ā 

Or maybe I should buy those beside me and in front and back like a big circle force field.Ā 

šŸ¤”

šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•

1 minute ago, Shipper said:

Should I buy the whole row so I won't feel lonely going alone if someone sits beside me?Ā 

Or maybe I should buy those beside me and in front and back like a big circle force field.Ā 

šŸ¤”

Buy out the whole theaterĀ :vegas:

I hope there will be free poster or small merchandisesĀ like that being given out! :woohoo:

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

46 minutes ago, Shipper said:

šŸ¤”

That is what I did actually. Bought 2 seats on front, back, left and right so nobody gonna bothers me when I creys later :diane:Ā 

It will be a turn off if someone sat next toĀ or in frontĀ of meĀ playing their fcking phone during sad/serious scenes honestly truly :triggered:

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

For $24, I really hope we get something else included. Either way, the SF show is in reclining seats so ima be comfortable af.Ā 

• Haroon locked this topic

Archived