💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

All-Female Superstar Showcase to Celebrate Women in Latin Music

Bambino

Featured Posts

Bambino

From legends to rising stars, Univision’s breakout Uforia Music Series concert is revving up for the Fall with “Las Que Mandan” (The Women in Charge), Uforia’s women-centric music event taking over Los Angeles on Saturday, November 17 at The Forum.

Uforia’s “K-Love Live!” – starring “Las Que Mandan” – will celebrate women in music as performed by the women who, over the years, have had an outsized influence on Latin music charts worldwide and opened the doors for the new unapologetic generation of female singer-songwriters featuring: Gloria Trevi, Yuridia, Paquita La Del Barrio, Natti Natasha and Mariachi Divas. Plus, sharing the stage for the first time in over 20 years, Thalia and Paulina Rubio.

“It was only a matter of time before Uforia Music Series put together an all-female roster of legends and fierce music-makers to entertain and empower countless young girls, women and music fans alike,” said Jesús Lara, president of Radio at Univision Communications Inc. “‘Las Que Mandan’ at K-Love Live! will deliver a roaring experience for music lovers and the bold female artists at the helm.”

The Uforia Music Series, which is the largest Latino concert footprint in the country, leverages Univision’s award-winning multiplatform audio and radio portfolio to offer audiences events that feature the hottest entertainers performing today. Artists who have participated in the Uforia Music Series include Becky G, Camila, Carlos Santana, Carlos Vives, Daddy Yankee, El Dasa, Enrique Iglesias, J Balvin, Kid Cudi, Kid Ink, Ludacris, Nelly, Romeo Santos, Ricky Martin, Wisin & Yandel among others.

Source: Univision

enigmaunicorn
39 minutes ago, Bambino said:

Uforia’s “K-Love Live!”

I have a feeling this will attract the wrong people.

2 minutes ago, NewUsername said:

where indeed the **** is Shakira?

She’ll be in her worldwide tour :vegas: this would probably mean a downgrade for her standards honestly 

Honestly, I do not know who these artists are, but I wish I did. I wish these talented, female, Latin artists were better known in America and in popular media.

Make it stupid!

NewUsername
2 minutes ago, Vegas said:

She’ll be in her worldwide tour :vegas: this would probably mean a downgrade for her standards honestly 

tbh.

Also, the tour is really good, I was pleasantly surprised when I saw her in BCN + it was my first time seeing her.

Bambino
3 hours ago, enigmaunicorn said:

I have a feeling this will attract the wrong people.

What do you mean?

2 hours ago, slayo said:

Honestly, I do not know who these artists are, but I wish I did. I wish these talented, female, Latin artists were better known in America and in popular media.

Say no more. There's always time to check them out. Go play Paulina Rubio's songs on YouTube. Go for songs like "Ni Una Sola Palabra" "Y Yo Sigo Aqui" "Me Gustas Tanto" "Boys Will Be Boys" and much more. She really has fun songs.

Some of the artists in the list above tried to breakthrough into the US market with English songs, but none were as successful as Shakira, and the only one that comes next to her is Paulina, who had moderate success with her English album but she somehow remained a bit known to the US audience especially that she was a judge on the 2013 X Factor US.

Archived