Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Anyone feel like your life is irrelevant compared to Gaga's?

Katie14

Featured Posts

Lord Temptation
6 hours ago, Cassidyfal said:

Who doesn't wanna have a job in the art industry, the sad part is the fact that you have to get paid by popularity  :toofunny:

I think thats Gaga meant when she first came out 10 years ago during The Fame and spoke about “having to play the game” if you want to be famous :sis:

She understood that to succeed you kind of have to get the media stalking you - eating out of the palm of your hands. It’s that blurry zone between manipulation and authenticity, and hoping that it doesn’t go too far :cryga:

If you want it that bad you have to be willing to do *almost* whatever it takes - therein lies performance art :messga:

Spoiler :vegas:

MonsterOfSpain

The question would be... whose life is relevant compared to hers? :toofunny:

I think the real issue here is feeling irrelevant even in relation to your local peers :vegas: (which I sadly relate to btw) :vegas:

There are many examples of people who were very relevant and famous that recent generations don't even know about. There will be a time when no one will know who Gaga is. Relevance is nothing to live for. In the big scope of time we are here briefly. 

Sometimes I look at historical pictures and you can see generations of people who are gone and forgotten. Sadly that's our future. Everyone is irrelevant in the end. Enjoy your short time on earth and make the most of your time.

On 9/11/2018 at 12:28 AM, Cassidyfal said:

Who doesn't wanna have a job in the art industry, the sad part is the fact that you have to get paid by popularity  :toofunny:

Is that really true though? Most people probably enjoy doing artistic things because its fun to be creative and expressive. But I dont think most people find it satisfying and fulfilling enough to want to pursue a career in the arts. I often wonder about this and id love to hear some other perapectives. Maybe ill make a thread about it.  

ToxicHot

LOL. We're really comparing ourselves to LADY GAGA. Of course none of us are as relevant.

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

Archived