💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What’s your plan for ASIB soundtrack?

TheAlpha

Featured Posts

I'm from Germany so it won't help if I stream or buy it for the Billboard Charts

But I still will buy it and stream it on Spotify for the German Charts

WORLDofGAGA

I’ve pre-ordered it on iTunes and most likely will get the CD (for my collection) and listen to it mostly on Spotify to help it further. Then perhaps a vinyl at a later date lol

@W0RLDofGAGA

Schizophonic
1 hour ago, artElias said:

I'm from Germany so it won't help if I stream or buy it for the Billboard Charts

But I still will buy it and stream it on Spotify for the German Charts

ich helfe dir, apple music bitte nicht vergessen ;)

misunderstood

-See the movie
-Buy CD and possibly the vinyl
-Buy the DVD

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

I’m in the UK so nothing :flop: When it releases here I’m definitely going to watch the movie and will most likely be purchasing the soundtrack on iTunes though :party: 

nerdfacekillah

i dont have spotify, itunes and the physical album doesnt get imported in albania. so i will just listen to the songs on the internet.

If you don’t have any shadows, you’re not standing in the light.

Bottleblonde

Pre-ordered on iTunes and pre-ordered the physical CD. Going to watch the movie multiple times and stream on Apple Music as well :ohwell:

Black Aura

PlanetChromatica
47 minutes ago, Haroon said:

I’m in the UK so nothing :flop: When it releases here I’m definitely going to watch the movie and will most likely be purchasing the soundtrack on iTunes though :party: 

I'm in the UK and I've pre-ordered 2 different physical copies, pre-ordered on iTunes and will be streaming on paid Spotify. What's stopping you?

9 minutes ago, ArtyRoberto said:

I'm in the UK and I've pre-ordered 2 different physical copies, pre-ordered on iTunes and will be streaming on paid Spotify. What's stopping you?

I don’t care about the charts enough :emma: If I like something then I’ll buy it and maybe share it on Facebook but that’s it really :laughga:

PlanetChromatica
Just now, Haroon said:

I don’t care about the charts enough :emma: If I like something then I’ll buy it and maybe share it on Facebook but that’s it really :laughga:

I don't really care for the charts either, the music on the charts at the moment is terrible in my opinion but I want Gaga to do well because she deserves it so I will support her anyway I can :)

2 minutes ago, ArtyRoberto said:

I don't really care for the charts either, the music on the charts at the moment is terrible in my opinion but I want Gaga to do well because she deserves it so I will support her anyway I can :)

That’s fine too :happy: People show support in different ways, I want her to do well too :party: 

That vinyl is too gorgeous not to own so I had to get a handful of them.  I like to open one and gift a few and keep a few sealed.  

The life of a collector...I swear to God. Lol

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

Archived