opinion

LG6 is still coming!

theahsfan

Featured Posts

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
josephalexander

While this very well could be true, don’t assume that because of the length she’s been in the studio it’s almost done. I worked on an 8 track record that came out last November and it took over a year to put together. Working on another one now and based on the amount of time I’ve been in the studio it could be “done” but it’s not. It takes a lot of time and for an artist like Gaga, nothing comes out until it’s perfect. That’s the part that takes a lot of time. :vegas:

But I agree the insta posts were definitely hinting at something not ASIB related and I think we’ll get new music sooner than later, but I don’t think she’s about to drop an LP in November. Either way, the only predictable thing about Lady Gaga is her unpredictability. :derpga:

2 hours ago, ryanripley said:

ASIB a side project? it's about to change her career forever

I worded extremely badly but it’s pretty clear her main shtick is music, so yes, I do think her music means more to her, as much as she cares for ASIB. 

Schizophonic

she is been talking about her changing in the vogue interview. i kind of have the feeling that involves more than we think.

IF she really dont plan on releasing LG6 very soon, THIS would be the perfect time for her to put out a few collaborations. i want your love is a nice first one, with a bit of luck it becomes slightly a hit.

bloodpop should put her on a collab and maybe boysnoize could put out a collab too.

pretty sure there are a few more in the pipeline for years.

and i know its not realistic but to end up her 10 years gaga thing and move on to other things after vegas it would be very cool to have some unreleased complilaton or ep or whatever.

DutchHooker
12 hours ago, Concertaholic said:

Gurl it's not even been two years since Joanne was released, relax :ladyhaha:

Joanne isn’t Pop and dont act like it is.. :nooo:

We need DarkGa with Bops so we can rule the industry again and learn the other popgirls how to snatch 'em wigs to ultimate baldness!!

Nah man, it will come Spring 2019/2020. Also it will come outside than inside. :sis:

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

LadyLuca

I do belive music like a song (or a few ) are comming

an ep with 3 songs ? maybe i dont know

but I doubt we will get LG6 so soon

Im usually always right about Gaga so I trust my feelings, but LG6 comes 2019/20. Quote me ( still hoping for late 2019 cuz 2020is too far away)

Also I remember you for saying LG6 lead comes at the end of Joanne tour / then in the end of 2017 / and didnt u also promote witching hour?

I made a bet with some monster here that LG6 wasnt comming so soon....if i could just find the thread. 

MaryJaneHolland

I used to think that the lead is coming this November and then the album in February, but with what she recently said, I don't think the same anymore.

But still, if they don't drop the lead a week or two after the Oscars, they'd be so stupid :air:

theahsfan
14 hours ago, SHALLOW said:

Honey, you said you actually knew something and now you're making assumptions. I want to believe you but what's the truth? :huntyga:

I said what I heard from a reputable source in the entertainment industry. I trust him but we'll never know for sure what will happen until the time actually comes

theahsfan
13 hours ago, Spartacus said:

Oh FFS

tumblr_inline_owfx6nUSky1ugm4sx_540_zpsu

I dunno if y'all are so wrapped up in LG6 coming this year that you have blinders on or y'all just don't know Gaga at all.  Have you been watching the interviews?  This film clearly means the world to her. :wtf:

Of course she values ASIB but if she didn't want us to at least think LG6 was coming this year, why would she tease all that cryptic stuff right before the film? 

1 hour ago, DutchHooker said:

Joanne isn’t Pop and dont act like it is.. :nooo:

Imagine thinking Joanne isnt pop

It is lol

what i it if not?

maybe you’re waiting since 2011 because ARTPOP was EDM

AlejandroooO

I don't think LG6 is coming before 2019. Also don't forget that ASIB will be released in November and December in some countries so it's hype won't die WW except by early 2019

Archived