đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga for Vogue October

IAmNotHere1997

Featured Posts

Jigglygoth

She looks gorgeous, as ALWAYS, Inez & Vinhood grace her features like absolutely no one else does. Stunning photoshoot đź’™

HEART OF EVER-FROST

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply
retroglamx

I still don't understand how everyone is so upset about the cover photo. I think it's strikingly beautiful and cheeky with the strap falling from her shoulder.

Pink flamingos always fascinated me.

7 hours ago, retroglamx said:

I still don't understand how everyone is so upset about the cover photo. I think it's strikingly beautiful and cheeky with the strap falling from her shoulder.

To me that background ruins everything. If it was on a beach or somewhere in nature it would’ve been so much better.

On 9/10/2018 at 4:11 PM, bitchimtrying said:

How does she take such good candid photos for her Instagram story, iconic images on the red carpet and then does this for not just any fashion magazine, but Vogue (THE fashion magazine). I just don't get it. I think she might need to stop working with Inez and Vinoohd so much because whenever they do a photo-shoot together the images always have the same level of stillness. They're pretty, but they're never exciting. I'm so baffled, especially since she has been serving so much lately. Like...The LA Times photos were better than this. 

Same. I&V used to be amazing, now I just can't stand :saladga: And don't you dare telling me that I hate it because it's simple, I've seen millions of simpler photos but better :saladga:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived