đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Gaga at Entertainment Weekly party

GagaXCollection

Featured Posts

27 minutes ago, Chuckles said:

At Venice, she was on full Gaga mode if you ask me. Let her live, she will probably save the statement outfits for the real red carpets. This is just a dinner with a mandatory photo op, she should wear something fancy yet comfortable.

Respectfully expressing an opinion ≠ preventing someone from living.

The pink couture Valentino gown was breath taking, as is this sexy silver number. She looks undeniably beautiful, but beautiful women in beautiful gowns are a dime a dozen in Hollywood.

I don't think it's unreasonable to appreciate how beautiful she looks, while also acknowledging how nice it would be if she began subverting standards of beauty, busting cliches, and using fashion as a form of radical art once again.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
doppelganger
3 minutes ago, SKANK said:

Respectfully expressing an opinion ≠ preventing someone from living.

The pink couture Valentino gown was breath taking, as is this sexy silver number. She looks undeniably beautiful, but beautiful women in beautiful gowns are a dime a dozen in Hollywood.

I don't think it's unreasonable to appreciate how beautiful she looks, while also acknowledging how nice it would be if she began subverting standards of beauty, busting cliches, and using fashion as a form of radical art once again.

I do love her Venice looks ; they are distinctively italian, and the pink dress is something only Gaga can pull off. 

Toronto looks have been a little safe in comparison. 

Hoping that she goes full couture for key events in the coming months. And not Marchesa couture but maybe Galliano/Margiela or Prada. Something more unexpected and fun. 

CannaeDrive
2 hours ago, crushedlemonice said:

sam-elliott-bradley-cooper-and-lady-gaga

This picture of Gaga with Sam f****ng Elliot :nooo:

"Fame Is A Boomerang" - Maria Callas

Archived