• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply
27monster27
18 minutes ago, Impostor said:

Y'all. :noparty::air:

Edit: I don't even know how to react to this. 😂😭😨😔😂

he/him/his

The fact you can see one of Cardi's minions taking off her shoe so she can throw it at Nicki is disgusting.

Nobody knows what Nicki said and if it was bad enough to warrant that behaviour. Grow up, Cardi.

1 hour ago, Mars said:

The fact you can see one of Cardi's minions taking off her shoe so she can throw it at Nicki is disgusting.

Nobody knows what Nicki said and if it was bad enough to warrant that behaviour. Grow up, Cardi.

You can say the same thing the other way, just because she keeping it quiet in public, you would have no idea what shes doing behind the scenes. Plus other female rappers also said the same **** Cardi ranted about in her IG post. So Nicki is not a saint either. 

MJHolland
9 hours ago, T3rrorBlade said:

As if Cardi has been a mom for so long. Couldn't she learn from it?

For her baby’s sake I sure hope she does 

You can’t phyiscally attack a grown human. That’s not what adults do. 

Ok, this is the messiest. I have 2 thoughts about this: 

1. Cardi should have not done that, she should have let Nicki trash talk whatever she wants, is what she does, still, i understand her reaction and this situation better teach her to not put kids of other people into the beef, that is the lowest point of trash you can get. 

2. Cardi showing her latina side throwing her the shoe, and actually hitting her with it. Damn, latina power is bigger than the hood. 

it's a pity Cardi didn't get her

Nicki deserves a couple of smacks after making those kind of comments.  

月にかわって、おしおきよ!🌙

FrankGutz

Team Cardi tbh

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

Gagaloo911
7 hours ago, MJHolland said:

For her baby’s sake I sure hope she does 

You can’t phyiscally attack a grown human. That’s not what adults do. 

Idk what adults you're used to then. Like it's sad af but this is stuff that happens everyday in the real world. Like actual adults behaving in this way.

Maybe you are sheltered or live in a bubble idk but it's the truth that it does.

Not saying it's right. Just that it's what happens.

Archived