💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Taylor Kinney shades Gaga?

monsterdino

Featured Posts

malazam

I call that I don’t want two hours of romantic scenes with my ex fiance that I still love and can make me sad

another shot before we kiss the other side

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tyler1992

He is probably annoyed at the interviewer bringing her up 2 years later... Ask a less lazy question, Kinney's probably moved on.

KingRedd

That was clearly shade and those of you struggling to see it... shame. Lmao

but it’s fun shade not really much.

May I Read You? 😎

latina twilight

Why would someone ask him that? Lame af, leave the man alone.

"YOU USED TO BE SO KIND, I NEVER KNEW YOU HAD SUCH A DIRRTY MIND".

lavenderblondee

It took me YEARS to get over luc and gagz, this one is going to take some time :ladyhaha:  He shouldn’t be asked questions years after a break up.

RAMROD

Expected BS coming from him :triggered: 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

NewYorkCity

I still believe the rumors of him being salty towards her success on acting. Now that this HUGE SUCCESS is happening for her (and it is probably what he has always wanted but will never get tbh) he is jealous. 

And yeah, that comment was shady. The wording and the way of saying it right before laughing. 

He went to the JWT. So he seems to be ok about seeing her in concert, but “god idk lolololol” when he gets asked about her oscar buzz acting in a movie and if he is gonna watch? 

Yeah, salty. 

I could see it as shady, but not towards Gaga - more to the interviewer like "Really dude, you're going to ask me a question about whether I'll be rushing to see a movie staring my ex fiancée? Like... Idk man I haven't made plans to see it with anyone, seeing my ex fiancée star in a 2 hour love movie isn't something that's running through my head right now..."

Like they broke up two years ago - at a certain point it does seem ridiculous to bring her up in every single interview he does asking what he thinks of her newest project.

How is he supposed to respond?  Like "Yeah definitely, I'll make sure I check it out and I'm sure it'll be great!"?

He still has to deal with articles like this regularly:

"Lady Gaga’s Hot Naked Pics Have Her Ex Taylor Kinney Fantasizing About The Wild Sex Life They Had"
https://hollywoodlife.com/2018/08/29/taylor-kinney-lady-gaga-naked-pictures-sex-life/

Giving responses about how he can't wait to see Gaga's next movie doesn't communicate to the world that he has moved on with his life. It's just a dumb question from the interviewer and Taylor gave an appropriately flippant response.

doppelganger

It’s unfortunate that Gaga’s shadow will continue to loom over him, especially now that she adds  acclaimed actor to her list of accomplishments. 

Helxig

This isn't shade. They were asking him if he was going to see his ex-girlfriend's movie where she's the lead. He just said  "I dunno man". Big whoop. If your ex was the star of a movie, would you go and see it? Also, wouldn't you be unimpressed if someone asked you that in an interview? He could've snapped at that interviewer but remained chill.

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

raragaga
8 hours ago, hoebitch11 said:

its not shade. it's just probably annoying being asked about your ex's movie...

this.

xoxo

Archived