Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

ALL 4 ASIB previews playing in front of movies

Gypsy Life

Featured Posts

HitTheBoat

That is actually annoying and a bad marketing strategy. 1 preview per screening would be more than enough.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hpmcmill

Ya’ll I just got out of the nun (wasn’t great tbh lol) but was shook when I saw the first of the ASIB clips. Then spaced out among the other trailers were the other three and I lost it!!! Haha 

latina twilight
1 hour ago, Gypsy Life said:

Yes, she definitely is the one who makes those decisions, not WB :saladga: smh people are so *not smart*

"YOU USED TO BE SO KIND, I NEVER KNEW YOU HAD SUCH A DIRRTY MIND".

LIKELADYAGAGA
1 hour ago, Teal Ambition said:

Omg that’s hilarious :laughga: we stan proper promo!!! 

These trailers have had more promo than the entire Joanne era :cryga:

Hoping gaga takes notes from this promotion. 

Gypsy Life
17 minutes ago, HitTheBoat said:

That is actually annoying and a bad marketing strategy. 1 preview per screening would be more than enough.

Are we really going to judge Warner Bros' marketing strategies, when they've been doing them for a century

Aretha-Franklin-says-shes-talking-to-a-c

Weird... In my country ASIB wouldnt play with horror movies. The play trailers for potencial audience. I dont see horror fans liking musical movies.

Arturo
2 minutes ago, Akiki said:

Weird... In my country ASIB wouldnt play with horror movies. The play trailers for potencial audience. I dont see horror fans liking musical movies.

WB is trying to get a wide audience

Hence the tweets today from Complex (for Hip Hop fans), Tyler Oakley (gays), Entertainment Weekly (soccer moms), and iTunes (music lovers in general).

ryanripley
27 minutes ago, HitTheBoat said:

a couple of pressed people isn't enough to determine if its working or not

besides, at least plenty of people know it exists

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Thomas P

When one of the biggest pop stars on earth has a worse promo team than the movie she’s in :giveup:

We stan this reverse promolian experience. 

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

HitTheBoat
11 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

a couple of pressed people isn't enough to determine if its working or not

besides, at least plenty of people know it exists

I'm not criticizing movie theaters as a promo spot, I'm just saying that screening four previews for the same movie is extra and creates unnecessary negative word of mouth. 

They would have reached the same audience by just screening 1 or 2 previews.

Anderson123

Four previews? That is so unusual but I totally understand why they'd be sick of it, even I would. I usually don't watch trailers because they show way too much but four seems a little bit extra. What the hell are they thinking?

That reminded me of that time here in Mexico they had this 22 minute Frozen short before Coco and people complained so much that they had to remove it after one week.

GaGaAst

I think they should have put up 2 trailers at max. I understand its kind of frustrating. Imagine gaga singing the shadow in speaker. My ears would bleed. 

(don't come at me. I am saying from GP point of view) 

Love it when you call me legs In the morning, buy me eggs

doppelganger

4 is a bit much though .... I wonder if the marketing spend can be used for social media marketing instead. 

It is an R-rated film, so the film needs all the promo it can get.

Archived